FIRE

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Liam_Jay

Re: FIRE

Post by Liam_Jay »

:| Get Rid Of This Clown

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

No need to get rid of me. I understand. I just wont post anymore.
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

Crutch

Post by Crutch »

Post all you want. Jay is being Jay.

I found this entire topic funny though.

Maybe a self destruct option where you know you can't beat the invader, so instead you blow up your planet taking them with you. The damage will be based on the amount of tech you put into your planet.

The guy with level 4 mines and level 3 ship yard wont make a scratch on the 5 RIP's, however the guy with level 10 mines and level 10 ship yard will completely destroy them.

Depending on the invading army, this could be worth it. Especially if a new person is just sick of being raided and wants to give that bully a black eye. Imagine the embarrassment some rank 10 guy gets when a rank 500 guy takes out half his fleet? It would cause a counter strategy where players aren't over shooting the invasion fleets size just to suffer less casualties.

Its just an idea I've entertained. You could also put a limit on how many he can sacrifice or a time/age requirement.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

why would an exploding planet hurt a rip? Rips main function is to blow up planets and moons

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Kamdot wrote:I think I hit a nerve, ehh, gotta go guys, think my wife has dinner ready. BARTENDER I NEED MY TAB (as i hurry scurry down the bar towards the door, dialing my wife on the cell at the same time). Hey hun? Dinner ready? No? Okay well listen gather everything up that you can cary, we gotta get out of town, I think I ticked off some guys at the bar, hugh? No babe everything is okay, you know me, I over dramatize everything, be home soon babe, bye. TAXI ...
Exit....stage left! :roll:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Crutch wrote: Jay is being Jay.
Liam is being Liam you mean.
But what you guys are basically saying is that you want the choice to be able to hit MONTHS worth of effort when you don't have the fleet/defences to do it ?
Doesn't sound very fair to me.

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

(slowly walks back into the building hoping no one is around.) Where the heck did I put that trigger? (looking down as I walk I notice foot prints leading towards the den.) Oh no, the den! (heart pounding faster) Yeah, thats where I left it. I better move faster before ... (OH NO !) Peaking around that corner would have been a better idea, I hope no one saw me. I will have to come back for it when they lock the door and leave!

(reaches into pocket outside the building for cell phone.) Hi honey? I am stuck at the grocery store, getting milk, yeah looks like I might have to go to another store to get it, yeah okay I will get the bread too, cya in a few, love you too babe, bye!

I'll just sit here and wait for everyone to leave ...

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

As I watch the last person leave, and vanish from site i make my way back to the den. In the center of the room lay a carpet. Pulling back the upper left corder reveals a new section of floor about 6x6. Prying the corner with my pocket knife I lift the wood and remove the trigger placing it in my pocket. Finally, I can now assemble ... Hugh? (hearing a noise like footsteps I quickly try to hide my work and get out, but it's too late) Standing and turning towards the arch doors I see a figure but cant make out who is watching me. "Can I help you? Who are you, and how did you get in here?"

fusion

Post by fusion »

just wondering why when they got off topic you didnt say anything but you did to me and ryurik that doesnt seem very fair now does it
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

Sorry, crutch, you can lock this thread now.