You got an awesome idea ? Let us know

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Elmstreet666

Re: You got an awesome idea ? Let us know

Post by Elmstreet666 »

Will to get back on topic about game idea :roll: :lol: . What if we have a list for our alliance that lets the leader know who and when they leave or get booted from your (or any) alliance. This would help with spys that just join alliances for a week and stay very lowkey and then just leave. I would like to keep track of people that join more then one alliance. Some alliance with a lot of people like wing and SOB use to have over 30 members. So it was hard keeping track. Thats why we broke down to a Training wing to keep track of these members and know who put in the time and are active so when they move to the main wing. Everyone will know there name and they can just leave with everyone saying. "Who left the alliance? :lol: " Maybe even get some pay back on them :twisted: :twisted:
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

Elm, so you want to set up a CIA outfit ? Maybe we can have that in the story line section within the forum. All that would be needed would be for e new thread section to be made!
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Kamdot wrote:hmmm, okay gentlemen tell you what, we're not going to solve this in one sitting, here's my fee (handing each a slip with a price on it) you have till the second tuesday of next week to pay, or else! Now, kindly leave and take this filing cabinet with you. (shakes his head at both, while quietly laughing inside) Fight over the cabinet instead that should keep you boys busy for awhile.
SBT can have the cabinet...not worth fighting over... :lol: :lol: He needs something to keep his Combat Reports,Hate Mail and his Crown in!
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Elmstreet666

Post by Elmstreet666 »

Ryurik wrote:
Kamdot wrote:hmmm, okay gentlemen tell you what, we're not going to solve this in one sitting, here's my fee (handing each a slip with a price on it) you have till the second tuesday of next week to pay, or else! Now, kindly leave and take this filing cabinet with you. (shakes his head at both, while quietly laughing inside) Fight over the cabinet instead that should keep you boys busy for awhile.
SBT can have the cabinet...not worth fighting over... :lol: :lol: He needs something to keep his Combat Reports,Hate Mail and his Crown in!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you guys are begging for a whipping!!!! Do you not have the saying. Dont poke a sleeping sleeping bear!!!! This is going to be all joke and fun, unti SBT smashes somebodys fleet LOL. And trust me. He will catch you guys. Just try to stay under the radar and make sure when hes hungry, you fleets not around for a snack :o :shock: :lol: But that was really funny though Ryurik :lol: :lol: :lol:
WE LEARN, WE ADAPT, WE ATTACK, WE GROW!!!!!

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

SBT is'nt a sleeping bear...LOL ...He's a Croc!............ Crocodiles and Alligators ...only animals in the world that regards humans as a meal onsight and smile while eating you,They attack,stuff you under a log for safe keeping and feed on you later when they're in the mood. King Croc.... has a ring to it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

it took some effort and planning to get to my position i want to enjoy it now

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Sadbutrue wrote:it took some effort and planning to get to my position i want to enjoy it now
God save the King! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pravus

Post by Pravus »

cpu wrote:
Pravus wrote:How about some live chat? Get some kind of java chat going, or a channel on IRC.
I use (for clan/aliance member only) this in another game and different genre,
if developers dont want to more hard code, just use mibbit or meebo widget.

nice idea !
and reduce spam/junk/miss-topic-talk in teh forum.

Yeah exactly. I just think it would get more people involved with each other. Of course on IRC or even a Java based chat program there could be different channels for alliances, a help channel, etc. I dont want people to stop using the forums for things like that of course, but it would be nice to actually be able to talk about things, and to each other.

If the BFS managers dont mind, Ill start up a channel on IRC, Undernet, since thats where I usually hang out.

Totos

Post by Totos »

New players should be more protected, instead of 10,000 points should rise to double.
The development of the first parte of the game (research, mining, fleet ....) should be faster at the beginning, many leave because the initial development takes an eternity.