You got an awesome idea ? Let us know

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Ryurik

Re: You got an awesome idea ? Let us know

Post by Ryurik »

Sadbutrue wrote:no you did not state any facts. i do envy you guys tho since you actually have someone to aspire to. all i have to deal with is noobs I said it not impossible that means that its possible to catch up if you are not an idiot
I have no wish to aspire to you...Sad...you're not listening...You are dreaming..delusional! So ,what you are saying.. that even lil o'l me on 300,000 points could catch up to your 7.5 million points If I played like you???Hmmm and what are you doing while I'm aspiring?? doubleing,tripleing your points? So if ..and I stress if I was to get to 7.5 mil...you'ld be sitting on 15 to 22.5 mil???more??? It's a joke! I'd have to have a fleet the size of yours,millions of deut to keep them out of your reach and everyone elses, Just to get smashed by you and you stay as you are now??? Then I would be an idiot! What reason on God's given earth would I want to do that for??? For what??? To beat you?? to be beaten down by you?? I'd get no pleasure out of either. Not interested in being like you in any way..Sadbutrue..not at all! Yes you offer help,advice..but for your own ends..if there was no one to "aspire" to your level..there would be nothing to boost you ego..it's not difficult to work out how you opperate and your reasons behind fearing a re-set...purely ego...you're king of the heap and want to stay king of the heap...Fair enough...Don't be deluded in thinking we are going to fall into the obvious trap! And yes! I have stated facts..just your ego can't cope with them..Pity ...it's obvious to everyone else! :roll:
Also..To all reading this..I refer to "View new posts" DESPOT...page 2....Sadbutrue's post there...His true reason for his arguement here...and proof of how far his unadulterated ego will go to keep this particular game in his clutches! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

Nice to see both of you in my office. While I have you guys here let me ask you a question, how many planets does SBT have? It says here on the paper I found on the floor under the cabinet that you have 10 planets, but the date on the paper is old.
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Chances are.......5.. loaded to the gunnels ...Ohhh and a moon or two! :lol: You don't really believe he would let that info out, do you?? Actually, I would summise 21 planets + 21 moons =42 loaded to as many levels as he can get them to...it costs one player I know 1.6 mil to send his fleet away and his points and fleet are no where near SBT's!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

dude i dont even play that much. i sometimes find some time to go on a killing spree everyone does not get bored. i see several people making their way up without much difficulty and i am not doubling or tripling my score. you keep saying you have 300k points but i dont care. if you dont want to be like me then why do you want me to be like you with a reset?

if you are fine with how the game played out why do you want it to play out like that again? you want to play like a moron and get nowhere while other people play smart and get big and then you get your jollies watching them all brought back to 0 and say to yourself ah look i am a terrible player and i lost much less then they did so maybe i am the real winner.

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

hmmm, okay gentlemen tell you what, we're not going to solve this in one sitting, here's my fee (handing each a slip with a price on it) you have till the second tuesday of next week to pay, or else! Now, kindly leave and take this filing cabinet with you. (shakes his head at both, while quietly laughing inside) Fight over the cabinet instead that should keep you boys busy for awhile.
Nothing is as Serios as you make it

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Sadbutrue wrote:dude i dont even play that much. i sometimes find some time to go on a killing spree everyone does not get bored. i see several people making their way up without much difficulty and i am not doubling or tripling my score. you keep saying you have 300k points but i dont care. if you dont want to be like me then why do you want me to be like you with a reset?

if you are fine with how the game played out why do you want it to play out like that again? you want to play like a moron and get nowhere while other people play smart and get big and then you get your jollies watching them all brought back to 0 and say to yourself ah look i am a terrible player and i lost much less then they did so maybe i am the real winner.
You are cracking me up... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't want you to be like me...I'm prettier than you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and that last paragraph?? You are really ,really off this planet..Sad..you want everyone to get big for your "jollies" as you have stated previously...now you want to turn it around and put your crap on me??? Signs of paranoia again...Sad ..take ownership of your own crap and seek professional help.

Pravus

Post by Pravus »

How about some live chat? Get some kind of java chat going, or a channel on IRC. Sending messages in game is ok and all, but I think it would be cool to actually be able to talk to people. We've been having lots of players online. I noticed someone say 141 the other night I think, there was 144 yesterday. The more we get the players involved, the better the game will be. And if you choose to get an IRC channel, theres a few thousand more people that you may be able to recruit.

I dunno, just an idea.

By the way, if there already is an IRC channel somewhere for the game that I dont know about, please let me know. Im on Undernet quite often. For those of you not familiar with IRC, its just a chat system, most people use mIRC to connect I believe.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

paranoia? why do i have to be paranoid. i have more fleet points then people have total. if you ipm me i can intabuild ll on every planet i have so i can ninja anyone with the res i have sitting around. nobody can touch my fleet or planets i feel very calm. you are the one that has a problem with my situation

cpu

Post by cpu »

Pravus wrote:How about some live chat? Get some kind of java chat going, or a channel on IRC.
I use (for clan/aliance member only) this in another game and different genre,
if developers dont want to more hard code, just use mibbit or meebo widget.

nice idea !
and reduce spam/junk/miss-topic-talk in teh forum.

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Sadbutrue wrote:paranoia? why do i have to be paranoid. i have more fleet points then people have total. if you ipm me i can intabuild ll on every planet i have so i can ninja anyone with the res i have sitting around. nobody can touch my fleet or planets i feel very calm. you are the one that has a problem with my situation
Hahahahaha! Again you proved my point!! "Nobody can touch my fleet" "nobody can get to my planets"!
Nobody can win against you!! So what is the point of continueing just to feed your ego..and that's all this game amounts to now..you are so far ahead...there is no need to continue! You have advanced yourself out of contention..you win Champ! Checkmate! Clear the board and set up the pieces and we'll have another game..Checkmate is checkmate...end of story! You can't have a checkmate ..and say "hang on..if I move my piece over here...I'll let you move you piece again..and get another checkmate! :lol: :lol: Game over..Re-set! What are you afraid of Sad??? Losing???? Hahahahahahha! Sad...Very Sad! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: