game is die

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
mickylove1

game is die

Post by mickylove1 »

May I suggest you close one of the universes or run one open ending the other restarts every 6-9 months make some updates New ship ,New chat box in alliances in game one. E mail past playersof this if you before the game is dead and no one is left its great shame you guys running this game have left it to die so slowly

Homo_astro

Re: game is die

Post by Homo_astro »

Sadly it is true that this game has few active players now, and there are not enough new players joining to make it exciting for the few that do. There are numerous big accounts that are in long-term vmode now. It seems strange to say, but I wish the SDU guys would come back lol. I would love it if we could get more active players, although I don't think closing Univ 1 would do much. There are very few active players there, and most of them are already also active in USA.

mickylove1

Post by mickylove1 »

I know homo its sad that theses running the game have left it to die. If closing one down not a good idea maybe a third uni but a tournament one with. 400 systems 9 galaxys players get 13 planets if they want more u buy them with rubies speed up to building and add a building extra like pay 2 rubies for x2 build time for building for 24 hours . Hopefully players will more to older universes too

mickylove1

Post by mickylove1 »

And make easyer to buy rubies. We can buy Google/fb /pay pal prepay card cards to buy rubies