Faster Server in the Future ?

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
KennethWolf36

Re: Faster Server in the Future ?

Post by KennethWolf36 »

Oh yeah that's how I found this game, on a website that I was watching episodes butvi do think that once u make the adjustments that u should send out emails to notify the players that an update has been done and I know that many players would want to check it out, advertising in other websites could be useful but barely people give it a second look. So maybe u should try Facebook more or Twitter and other websites like those that can attract more players in wanting to check it out :) :D
Weaklings are weak no matter they're numbers! Prepare to be Dominated!

Homo_astro

Post by Homo_astro »

Given the low activity level of most of the players, a faster server would actually be worse for most players. The more active players would have a field day raiding them. This is not necessarily a bad thing (especially for the very active players), but it calls to mind an old expression: "be careful what you wish for because you just might get it".

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

faster servers in my opinion call for more competition.

faster raids faster resources faster points. If peoplesee that they are doing well and tart to enjoy the game it could make them stick to it rather than waiting a bit of time for buildings to a game they have never played before.

You could be right but also there is a chancethat activity could rise from it.