Badges Of alliance

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
KennethWolf36

Badges Of alliance

Post by KennethWolf36 »

A Show Room. Alliances and players can earn there own badges, that shows which alliance is more active or more productive but it depends in how good the player is.

My Regards to those who agree to make this game more crowded with much more players that can become great in there own path of strategy :)
Weaklings are weak no matter they're numbers! Prepare to be Dominated!

fusion

Re: Badges Of alliance

Post by fusion »

This sounds great Kenneth and i think a great add on to that would be a small resource pack to the best alliance. For example, the best alliance in the game (referring to who has the best attacks) should get a 500,000 of each resource packet. The best player overall (referring to the person with the most raid wins) should get a 1,000,000 of each resource packet. And just continue from there if you have anymore suggestions. Plus admin i think that this would drive people to the top more and it would bring more players for the competition.
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

KennethWolf36

Re: Badges Of alliance

Post by KennethWolf36 »

I agree, theirs nothing better then some competition. If admin would think about it, it is a great idea. This game would be more popular then it is by adding in updates(players like something new.. keeps them entertained) :)

Thanks Fusion :D
Weaklings are weak no matter they're numbers! Prepare to be Dominated!