NEW UNIVERSE -NEW RACES

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
juaneltejano

NEW UNIVERSE -NEW RACES

Post by juaneltejano »

I got a New idea . You Should add new raices in the game. you get to decide what raice you want when you create your account. They should be like three diffrent choices. the current tech we have can be be human. Incorporate new raices and more strategy will be involved and i think more ppl would join.

fusion

Re: NEW UNIVERSE -NEW RACES

Post by fusion »

i like it
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Totos

Post by Totos »

I liked the idea, different species, different developments and different ships:)

but all with the same desire to dominate the universe of Serious :D

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Would also be good if everyones home planet was as normal humans and then at random when you colonise you can get different races and techs etc

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

YEA THAT Be SWeet! diffrent race for each planet but it be to complicated for the researching unless we use same researsh but diffrent ships. one species can specialize in SHIELD ships, Others in engine speed and hull integrity, and the other raice in weapons or sumthing like that. sum have faster mines while the other has better ship and defence production . IDK

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Or even like this

Everything is the EXACT same apart from different names and pictures , i know that might sound a little boring but it would totally mess up most things if it were all to be different ships and techs as it would be to much to keep track of like rapid fire and so on