planx

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
bubbles

planx

Post by bubbles »

u have just gave SDU the power to kill the game

hope ur happy no one has a chance anymore

make it so fleet goin from a moon to planet cant be planxed
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

klitschko1

Re: planx

Post by klitschko1 »

i agree but at the end of the day everyone has the same power

but as i recall this was not part of the game before and it is a new addition tht they have told no one about and it does help the pl with large fleets more thn it helps anyine else

how r we meant to attack targets knowin tht if we do ppl can send fleet to acs and then recall an disapper

this is a underhanded trick by admin i think to help out the bigger players
May God Have Mercy On Your Soul

Hades

Post by Hades »

This effects more than just fleet saving skills but raiding as being said here (responding to locked post)
As for the 'help' section that has the new layout of how lanx works
I can see thats coppied from Zorg, so I'd say it needs the same edits that Gozar suggested

Moon returns should not be shown at all,
any part of moon activity should be hidden,
Only the planetery parts,
However this still allows to easily work out a half blind from the initial lanx.
Not sure how many people can work out on here but i know i can and will assume the tops know aswell.

Lanx is a valuable tool restricted by moon's being safe which is balanced by RIPs,
to now only have to pop 1 of 2 moons and deffo find fleet on a f/s, a player can only have max of 21 moons which isnt difficult to pop.

Raiding and general hits, on an inactive server compared to others i play i see that most hits can take a while if they are all able to see on lanx i can get ninja'd on there side
or lanx hit on return, even if it was to include no exact time on return as half blind is not difficult to work out.

Therefore i strongly suggest BfS goes back the the ''bugged'' version only with the fix that expo's are not able to be an unlanxable f/s by using slot 16moon.

Majority of Zorg are complaining and Vmoding, many here are alredy Vmoding because of this.

Im also discusted that there wasnt any update info! Not giving a disscusion post or a warning on forums or mass PM 24hours before but not even mentioning after until playerbase found the problem, Very poor show and will only drive away what is already a small playerbase.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

the way i see it is that it can benefit me more than it will be against me all you have to do is find a moonshot partner which isnt hard and just get moons even if it takes a few days or even a week to get the amount of moons you want so be it , it will be worth it ;)
things change you'll adapt to it

klitschko1

Post by klitschko1 »

moon aint hard to get whn i moon shot with my partner we end up with a moon always it guuaranteed lol there is a 1 in 5 chance of a moon all u have to do is send the right amount of ships cos the moon is created off the df tht is let by the ships destroyed

now the next problem u have is tht moons are easily destroyed if they are a small size 9.7 - 9.9 take many many rips to destroy where as say a moon at 4.677 for example will only take a few rips to destroy

but lunar destruction is risky cos if it fails u lose all the stars in the attacking fleet so ppl are cautious about lunar destruction missions as they really dont want to be losin rips

but i agree with hades it would have been nice to be informed about any changes prior to the changed takin place

i have growen to enjoy this game and now i feel tht even with 1/2 of the info there it is not hard to work out how long the return trip is for tht is basic maths u only need to know the lvl of hyperengine if there are rips in the fleet thn u got all the info u need to set the attack goin also have found out tht if u hold on a moon on acs defend this shows up as well on lanx now it also shows up as reinforcements on spy report as well but tht does not give u any timings

so all in all the problem has been 1/2 fixed but ppl can sill lose fleets if they do not have a second moon to fs to

i therre fore agree tht any moon activity should return to how it was befroe hidden this way everyone is safe and the bgger players thn myself will agree with this

BFS plz return it bk to how it was or players will just leave the game cos atm there are a lot of players sittin in v mode til it is rectified
May God Have Mercy On Your Soul

blade

Post by blade »

at the moment is everything like in the past, flights from moons are invisible.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

blade wrote:at the moment is everything like in the past, flights from moons are invisible.
from moon to moon yes

blade

Post by blade »

Liam_Jay wrote:
blade wrote:at the moment is everything like in the past, flights from moons are invisible.
from moon to moon yes

is not only from moon to moon
everything is as it was before the change ;)