inactive mines

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Hades

inactive mines

Post by Hades »

Got a pm earlier of someone quitting the game, they are closing all there mines to 0% and leaving so no one can farm them...
my idea is when people go inactive their mines are auto reset to 100%,
the reason for this being people who quit playing, doesnt matter if they are hit, all new players need inactives to hit to grow,
i'v only been on this game 4 weeks now but can see (no offence) that its pretty dead...
the only way to keep new players in is to make it attractive, by having mines reset to 100% there are more people to hit with actuall res allowing growth,
the spitefull act of reducing these mine production rates will only help to kill the game...
~Hades

bubbles

Re: inactive mines

Post by bubbles »

nice and i also like the idea :)
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

Homo_astro

Post by Homo_astro »

No objection to the idea, but I would just like to note that there are a couple of other options for players who really don't want to have their planets farmed after they quit - they can permanent vmode or delete all their colonies, so in the end it may not benefit raiders much.

Kamdot

Post by Kamdot »

They can also transfer their log in to another person who can take over. The only thing with transferring an account is, if they transfer, the new owner of the account CAN NOT play their old account. So, if you ever talk someone into giving you their account, make sure you never log back into your old account. When you leave your old account leave all the levels at 100%. So, in closing, you might want to try and talk the person who is leaving, into giving you their account, especially if it's a higher rank then your current account. Cheers.
Nothing is as Serios as you make it