Would You Pay?

You have an idea for the game ? Let us know here!
Manwraith

Would You Pay?

Post by Manwraith »

Hey! I'm just wondering if you guys would ever make it that we can pay (real money) for rubies? I find it a little odd that it wasn't like that. I know that would take away some of the fun of the game and the will to refer people, but maybe make another currency that is used for separate, but still good, things. This new currency being what we would pay for if we wanted? I'm just saying it would be nice to have that option, and it would support our new favorite game!

Liam_Jay

Re: Would You Pay?

Post by Liam_Jay »

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

I am not happy with the game, since it has only one mode of payment through paypal. I have raised that concern many a times, but i do not think the developers are interested in having other source of paying for the game.
Anything left behind will roll over to my ship yard.

suresh

Post by suresh »

fireonice wrote:I am not happy with the game, since it has only one mode of payment through paypal. I have raised that concern many a times, but i do not think the developers are interested in having other source of paying for the game.

same here ...

and i also 1 USD ~ 47 indian ruppees..

it would get high end costs if we want to buy ruby...

if the developers can please do this
1. Increase the payment types for buying rubies
2. payby mobile for some other countries as well
and if possible
3.make others country money as default including USD.. ( can choose which type of money we want by selecting country in payment page)
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

well i can understand the developers being from US demanding US $, but what about payment options is limited to paypal. i do not like paypal. can we have more payment options.

i know of games which started during the time Battle for Serios started, they provide more options including paypal. so if the developers can see the big picture it is high time they include other payment options and help me buy rubies.

hehe...

just wonder guys what can i do to the game if i am able to buy rubies. LOL :mrgreen:

suresh

Post by suresh »

fireonice wrote: what can i do to the game if i am able to buy rubies. LOL :mrgreen:

ditto

fireonice

Post by fireonice »

Well no answer so far. Shall i understand that you do not want to sell rubies to people who are from India. Or you are not interested in having more payment options available to players.

Please Serios i need an answer on this.

suresh

Post by suresh »

PM serios for quick response or send a mail ..