The Story Game

Feel free to talk about anything here.
raiders

The Story Game

Post by raiders »

"The Story Game" goes like this, after you read the last part of my post, you will then understand this. Your story must pertain to whoever posted above you, meaning, if they were in a food fight, you would be there to and saying whatever you wish, that is an example. Okay, this is how you start.

You wake up in the middle of a grassy field in Alabama. You do not know how you got there. Then suddenly, a mysterious figure punches you in your belly and grabs you by your socks. Take it from here.

(I am not sure if I explained it all correctly, but, you are in that posistion explained above ^^^, how do you react? Make it into a story.)
If this were a life or death situation, you would be dead.

Caedous

Re: The Story Game

Post by Caedous »

I would dig a hole through to China and make a sand castle to protect my wounded pride
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

raiders

Post by raiders »

"Oh look, there is Caedous. Did he just come out of that hole? Is he building a sandcastle?" I go over and investigate.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Liam Charges The sand castle , There is now a Liam Shaped Hole in The Sandcastle , Liam Then Sees Caedous & Raiders Sitting Dressed as woman having a tea party , Liam Walks away laughing & Then ..

fusion

Post by fusion »

i laugh at your silly laugh because you were looking in a mirror and actually saw you and the others drinking tea while i was lifting weights
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

raiders

Post by raiders »

I then started choking on my tea, I threw the tea cup and hit Liam_Jay in the nose and was perfusely bleeding.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Liam_Jay Rolls on Floor laughing at how angry he got the others

fusion

Post by fusion »

while fusion thinks rationally and takes his anger out through playing ps3 and whoopin some ass
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

aha add me on ps3 Liam_Jay :D names an original init Lool
butr anyways SUDDENLY a giant dinosaur flys out from a jungle and starts fighting with a human sized salmon , but then from out the sand pops a ..

fusion

Post by fusion »

boxing glove that punches liam in the face and catches my fall from heaven
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!