Im Back! Fill Me In

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Caedous

Im Back! Fill Me In

Post by Caedous »

Heya Peeps,

Its your friendly neighbourhood Caedous right back into the thick of it

I havent been on in ages and most of you are probably wondering why.... Well you see I was sick for 3 months... had to go to hospital and everything... Worst 3 months of my life where then followed up with another shocking 3 months as my final exams for school had come around and so i got dragged into them kicking and screaming.... But now, now im done, free and feeling great!

So now I wanna know whats been going on... How is everyone? And especially still...... Why has everyone got so many goddamn points??? I know there wasnt gonna be another reset and I knew it might happen like this but holy S*** 13 Mil?! How is anyone supposed to catch up to that??

Anyways i wanna know everything thats been going on....

See ya in game,

Caedous
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Liam_Jay

Re: Im Back! Fill Me In

Post by Liam_Jay »

Haa Sup :) Long Time No Speak

serios
Site Admin

Post by serios »

Welcome back Caedous

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

its easy everythink is upside down lol

but the vmode -1 point meens it shows alliance's true size and power :D
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

Gator

Post by Gator »

Welcome back, I'm sure you don't remember me, I was a noob when you were powerful. I am sorry to hear about you illness but glad that you are better now. The finals must have been brutal right after spending so much time in the hospital. Congrats, glad your back!
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?