JOIN Red Hoods

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Exia

JOIN Red Hoods

Post by Exia »

Join the all new alliance the RED HOODS to destroy and elimitate every scum bag alliance and players out there to rob and to start war Join us now and rule like gods do it for justice :!: :x
Last edited by Exia on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XERXES

Re: JOIN Red Hoods

Post by XERXES »

you know you are still the only one in ur alliance i say you have balls to call every1 scumbags or is it you know they cant touch you because you are still a newbie which one is it
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

fusion

Post by fusion »

in case you dont know
x
i am currently attacking you because you have way too much of each resource on your planets
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Lmao thought at this stage the noobs would have been gone .. ill have fun feeding off you lot on the way up ;)

Gator

Post by Gator »

Liam_Jay wrote:Lmao thought at this stage the noobs would have been gone .. ill have fun feeding off you lot on the way up ;)
AGAIN??? Since I have been playing this game, you have tried to get to the top 3 times and failed all three times. You leave for a month and try again. While you were gone the noobs you were raiding on a daily basis have grown a little and learned a lot. I suggest you try out gal 9 to farm on noobs this time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

lol ok then gator if you say so , im back with a new account Liam_Jay seemed to attract too much attention ;) ill see you in a while ;)

Gator

Post by Gator »

So what are you calling yourself this time? You tell us here, nobody reads these forums anyway. :D :D
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

ill keep that a secret till a later date lol

Gator

Post by Gator »

OK liam, just let me know when you are ready for some moons, I'll hook you up. Just make sure you leave your fleet on the planets you want a moon :twisted:

Exia

Post by Exia »

Gator wrote:OK liam, just let me know when you are ready for some moons, I'll hook you up. Just make sure you leave your fleet on the planets you want a moon :twisted:
shut you dictator scum bag or else