World Cup Finals

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Caedous

World Cup Finals

Post by Caedous »

Hey guys,

Considering the World Cup has pretty much taken over the televisions recently, and also being a football tragic myself, I thought I'd start a thread on the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Lets hear your news, views and rants on the biggest sporting event this year! Oh and the fact that its on late at night kinda helps those of us who stay up late on the computer.... :D

Cheers,

Caedous
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Liam_Jay

Re: World Cup Finals

Post by Liam_Jay »

Argentina are $H!T Hot Same with portugal :)

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Australia ripped off again..first against Italy last time..and twice this time...who by?? Italian Ref!
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

XERXES

Post by XERXES »

guys all i'm saying that spain will take the cup they got a star starting line-up and the best goalie and strikers
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

i took spain at the start ... though other teams are playing outstanding were spain is above average
im shocked at england,france,italy,brazil =O

XERXES

Post by XERXES »

brazil is my 2nd bet to take the cup but if the ref's gonna give cards for nothing like the 2nd one he gave kaka now that was really uncalled for
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

StrayCat

Post by StrayCat »

I am a USA fan but they are out of it right?

Crutch

Post by Crutch »

StrayCat wrote:I am a USA fan but they are out of it right?
Yeah, they are out. Right now its, Mexico vrs Mexico. .. I hope Mexico wins.

Gator

Post by Gator »

After what Germany did to England, they have become my choice to play in the finals. Against... Mexico or Argentina would be my guess. I also thought U.S.A. would make the semi-finals at least. :( :( :(
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Brazil played well against chilie
Can't wait to see who is matched up in finals :)
Gonna be legendary