What is the worst movie?

Catagories are:

Zombie or Horror

Science fiction

Action

Gator

Re: WORST MOVIE OF ALL TIME

Post by Gator »

category action: Sylvester Stalone in "Judge Dread". I felt stupid(er) after I watched it.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

judge dredd is one of my fav movies... i also played the game for it on super nintendo. i thought it was very interesting for a post apocalyptic science fiction movie. altho it was very looseley based on a comic i did not read i did hear they are remaking it.

as for the worst for me

horror:
Santa's Slay or gingerdread man

sci fi:

i am not sure what to choose really but i will go with The Adventures of Pluto Nash and that can double for the worst comedy also
battlefield earth is also on the top of my list

action: man i cant even chose i have seen so many crappy action movies but i seem to enjoy them anyway even tho they have a terrible plot no acting and a terrible script you will have to set parameters for what you are looking for since i even sat through the whole GI Joe movie

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Everything Tom Cruise was ever in. Regardless of Genre.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

LOOOOOOOLL :lol:
That was Slightly Harsh

Crutch

Post by Crutch »

ROFL!!

You guys really know your movies.

Worst Zombie movie would have to be the one based off a video game. House of the dead.

Action- judge dread or Double Dragon

Scifi- Now you guys can call me on this one. Maybe its the wrong genre. However worst Sci-fi would have to go to what was never meant to be sci fi, but is a Horrible movie in any class you put it in.

Super Mario Brothers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5mTpTorZlU

Why are all of my movie picks based off video games? I have got to branch out.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Judge Dredd was good though. :/ How dare you. That's nearly a cult classic.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i dont get the hate on Judge Dredd. sure it was not like the comics but dont be so uptight

Gator

Post by Gator »

Sadbutrue wrote:i dont get the hate on Judge Dredd. sure it was not like the comics but dont be so uptight
It was the horrible acting. The cast was not right. The absolutely worst part in my opinion was the dreadful one liners delivered by Stallone. He was trying to match Arnold's one liners ( I'll be back! and Hasta La Vista Baby! ) and failed horribly!

The plot had potential, the special effects were good, Stallone just killed it for me.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Worst Movie Ever = Cloverfield !! -_- Shockingly Bad