tabz

Feel free to talk about anything here.
gothicrawr

tabz

Post by gothicrawr »

ive made this post to express my utter disgust in tabz i know this person in real life and he has tried to blackmail me into buying him serios rubies on my account using my money and because i didnt have any money in my account he tried ordering me to take my ill daughter out of my house into a different town to put money in my bank for his own gain i just want this post to be open for anybody to express there true opinions and feeling against this person
Last edited by gothicrawr on Fri May 07, 2010 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
its as the great sri sumbaji once said "AND WE SHALL GO TO WAR!

Crutch

Re: tabz is a d**k

Post by Crutch »

Goth, we care about you. However calling him a dick isn't the right thing to do.
If he has threatened you, then name calling is an improper response to a potential Felony.

I don't know your situation, however if someone threatened me, I would at the very least, call the police.

Now I need you to, write down everything he said, the time he said it, where you were, and any witnesses that were around. Personally I suggest you don't handle this with emotion, but with prudence and tact.

Extortion is Illegal. The communication of a threat is illegal, and instead of being angry, I suggest you calmly call the police.

If he has threatened you in game, save the post and turn it in to the admins. If he has done so in real life, get a restraining order.

Then send the admins either a copy of the order, or a case number in reference to the restraining order. They will handle it from there.

You have the right to feel comfortable, to be safe, and to enjoy this game. However I need you to also have clean hands in this.

gothicrawr

Re: tabz

Post by gothicrawr »

in retrospect he is not just somebody i know he is my daughters uncle but obviously not a very caring one he has not come up to me personally and said this he said it in the background of a phonecall me and my bf were having and i am just so annoyed and angry at the fact he expects me to go out and do this for his gain when his niece is ill
its as the great sri sumbaji once said "AND WE SHALL GO TO WAR!

Crutch

Post by Crutch »

I am sorry she is I'll. I will keep her in my prayers.

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

tabz use's his allance as pawns on a chess set and he dose attack on players thatrhalf his rank!
i say thats petty and weak wen im bk lol try to find my fleet lol
its all in the timeing :D get it right and its worth that lil bit of work

myrddin

Post by myrddin »

I was there when tabz said that he even told me that if i didnt use my bank account that i will regret it and he will attack me til i quit LMAO

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

all the next lot of attack's on tabz will be 90% of his own family so if tabz ask's for help plz stay out :)

thx ppl

myrddin

Post by myrddin »

so who's the other 10%

bubbles

Post by bubbles »

FB chat u

Liam_Jay