dustkill

Re: JOKE

Post by dustkill »

wellplayed looks like we have a dippo here =3
DUSTKILL's death rain

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

We have Fences in Aus to keep the ferals out! And a navy to throw them overboard!
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

dustkill wrote:wellplayed looks like we have a dippo here =3
Diplomacy: The art of telling one to go to hell and make them look forward to the trip.

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

THen you must really hate me, 22years in the states. might as well give me papers now im not going anywhere.

dustkill

Post by dustkill »

you people cant make any jokes up evin if it killed you :lol: :arrow:
DUSTKILL's death rain

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

I got One

HOw do you kill a BLonde?
Put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a swimming pool.

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

juaneltejano wrote:I got One

HOw do you kill a BLonde?
Put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a swimming pool.
Does that work with illegals too? :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

juaneltejano wrote:THen you must really hate me, 22years in the states. might as well give me papers now im not going anywhere.
I have a better idea. Instead of helping to fuck our economy, how bout you go file for citizenship proceedings? Because I love to say it since it's sooo true, but it's all the illegal immigrants who are half the cause of our economic decline. The other half is Democrats like Obama and Clinton and going all the way back to that asshole Woodrow Wilson. But Clinton really screwed us with NAFTA. After that we saw outsourcing at insane rates per year and with the influx of new illegals every year, we have more people than we'll ever have jobs. Did you know that generally when we went to war, afterwards we'd round up all the illegals in the country who held jobs and then deported them back to their own respective countries? The last war we did it after was Korea. We didn't do it after Vietnam and ever since then we've been in a very slow decline with false rises. Until politicians learn again that they're nothing more than public servants and NOT our leaders and people like Juan here learn to fill out the proper paperwork, the U.S. is doomed.

starcruiser

Post by starcruiser »

Yes the illegal immigrants come over and want want want........but don't want to come in the USA the right way.......They don't want to do the paper work......but think we owe them. We owe them a but kicking........and it's coming....................... :D From the Tea Party Denver, Colorado

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

what do you mean want want?
I pay taxes and get nothin back

i tried multiple times to get papers been rejected
I had only a student visa when i went to college
Last edited by juaneltejano on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.