JOKE

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Ryurik

Re: JOKE

Post by Ryurik »

What's teletubbies and pbs?? lol...am I missing something?? I watch spicks and specks..on SBS..not to be confused with SBT which is on a totaly different wavelength! As to your dare...what possible satisfaction could you get out of a photo of me ...I'm a citizen of my country..therefor deportation is not an issue.Where YOUR photos were of immence Interest to many people ..I'm afraid ..mine would cause little interest at all..unless by popular concensus the forum wishes it..I would happily oblige! In fact...why don't you(since it's your idea) contact Serios and ask them if we can have a Photo Page,Thread,... whatever so all can put their favourite pics in!! Would'nt that be fun? It should at the very least keep your feeble brain entertained for the duration of your stay in the U.S.!
Hey!! That's an idea!!! would you send the forum some nice pics of your new home town??? Not that we're interested..We'd just like to know you got there... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

juaneltejano wrote: and masterbates watching teletubbies on PBS. :twisted:
Juan

Ehmmmm :| .. isit ok to say you went too far ? :roll:

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Liam_Jay wrote:
juaneltejano wrote: and masterbates watching teletubbies on PBS. :twisted:
Juan

Ehmmmm :| .. isit ok to say you went too far ? :roll:
Hmmm that's the typical comeback one would expect from juaneltejano...and it bothers me naught!
If that's the very best he can do...it's a mere trifle..and of no consequence at all! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BTW......They say masterbation precipitates hair loss due to reduction in testostone and to prove my point take another look at Juans photo! :o :o :o
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Hmmmm....No comeback??? Must have been snaffled by ICE......or the gang! :o :shock: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

maybe he just relized this is a war hes not gonna win lol :lol:

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Liam_Jay wrote:maybe he just relized this is a war hes not gonna win lol :lol:
I doubt it...Liam, Rumor has it ...he jumped the queue when brains for humans were being handed out and landed in the rabbit line.....Been jumping queues ever since! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

SOrry, havent been visited by any agency that wants to take me away. i was actually outa town I went to go se Mt Rushmore. I thought it was bigger but it was still pretty cool. NOpe I dont have any comeback im just amased how so many people responded to my initial post qouting a song from chingo bling. i said nigga not nigger. nigga is not racial but i guess noncolored ppl think its racial. :roll:

Gator

Post by Gator »

whatever... Juan, are you even going to try to get your citizenship? If you are then welcome to being an American, you are obviously intelligent and we need more immigrants with that trait. If not, then you are a lazy POS living off of the people who pay taxes and sucking the the country's economy down the drain! I hope you live in Arizona, their new law will put an end to a ton of crap!
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

[i said nigga not nigger. nigga is not racial but i guess noncolored ppl think its racial. :roll:] Quote:
Does'nt matter how you say it...it still sounds the same ..and is offensive to non -racial people, Colored or not!
As you said ..you quoted a line from chinga bling....Why??????? This whole thing is about your attitude to the country you now call home...and people like you..who take and give nothing back in return..for the opportunity to live a better life than you would have had south of the border...Answer is simple ..if you don't love it .. leave it...and make space for someone who does!

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

then you should be banned also for saying spick. that the equivelent to nigger.