JOKE

Feel free to talk about anything here.
wolfprophet

Re: JOKE

Post by wolfprophet »

juaneltejano wrote:Middle easterners are not Mexican.
You're both brown and you hate America. So yes, they are.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

juaneltejano wrote:Image

How about you deport the entire gang.
I dunno bout you guys, but I just see Target Practice here. This is an even better reason for you to go the fuck home Juan. Gangs. Gangs ruin this country and honestly, any gang members caught need to be executed, otherwise if we just deport them, we'll just give them a chance to ruin their own country too for the time they're there.

Srsly Juan. You and yer 'homies' are the best joke on this thread.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Liam_Jay wrote:maybe he just relized this is a war hes not gonna win lol :lol:
Speaking of wars he won't win....Remember last round when he declared war against the U.N. and I single handedly kicked his ass? xD That was good stuff. I should do it again. Sure, we're in the same Alliance this round, but who says I can't claim the need for his resources to start building a fleet?

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

juaneltejano wrote:then you should be banned also for saying spick. that the equivelent to nigger.
Spicks and Specks is a TV show over here...from the song Spicks and Specks...and was not used in the same context as you did!Fool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

jajajajajaj my bad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

back to the joke thread ..

What Happend To The Tap Dancer .. :D ?

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Liam_Jay wrote:back to the joke thread ..

What Happend To The Tap Dancer .. :D ?

Woah woah woah! we're not done flaming the illegal homeboy there. xD

So Juan! FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME

Okay, done. Remember kids. There is no brand of soap to sanitize society. You have to purge it with fire.

Oh wait, I just invented a kind of soap to do that. But it's jelly and based off Napalm. xD So you get that extra fiery goodness with every squirt on your hands, which cease to have living tissue on them after the soap is done burning. Remember, it's cheap so don't use it sparingly at all. ;)

SaintAbomination

Post by SaintAbomination »

knock knock,
whos there
little boy blue
little boy blue who?
michal mother tripping jackson
the mother tripping bit is there for my own amusement lol, its not actually supposed to be there :p

starcruiser

Post by starcruiser »

Hey Juan.......are you still in the game ? Well not for long......ooohhh did you just lose a moon :lol: . Well I guess you shouldn't have tried to down the Mile High Defenders......wouldn't be the first LOSER we knocked from the game, and just think then you can go back to your LOSER country........oh and if you think it's so great then just go back............Have a nice ride :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

Tell me one thing what does this game have to do with the country i live in.
secondly you remember who destroyed Darth Vadors moon . Yeah it was me you stupid ass.
Ive made a couple of your players go in to V mode 2 of of them to go inactive and get deleted and you know what else im still here.