Feel free to talk about anything here.
Liam_Jay

Re: JOKE

Post by Liam_Jay »

:D

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Hahahaha!! needs some air in his tyres too!
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

starcruiser

Post by starcruiser »

Hey alright now we know what you look like and your car................Coming to deport....... :lol:

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Photo and posts ...forwarded to I.C.E.!!! Message back....."Very much appreciated" Janet Napolitano Chief of Homeland Security. Have a nice day! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

How about you deport the entire gang.

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

What a joke...dig the shades...what are they hididng?? the color of their eyes?? Hint...They're BROWN!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is that what you are?? a gang?....a gang of what??? Fatboys looking for a spanking.... more like a group photo of Paedophiles....

Photo of your "homies/paedophiles" sent to ICE...anymore?? how about your mom and dad...Family??? Hey ICE aren't bias ..they'll take anyone....more the merrier...and better off for the States as well! Enjoy your bus ride home! ;)

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

juaneltejano wrote:Image

How about you deport the entire gang.

ok here goes ..

The one on the left has eyes like the undertaker , second left is fat and black need i say more? 3rd one is fat and baldy (they are all baldy) 4th one looks like a T.I wannabe 5th one Looks Like a Martian and ill not comment on the far right.

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

cool I look like TI Thanks

Ryurik i dare you to put a pic of you. Or are you afraid of showing everyone your just a fat white boy who still lives at home.

Juan

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Hahahahaha! You think I'm as stupid as you are??? Let the LA gang sort You out for getting their photo sent to ICE...I wish you well walking the streets..Man,what a fool you are! Not only ICE after you...but your own gang....You really need to keep a piece real real close 'n' handy..you know...for protection like! :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

SO you avoided my question. Meaning you are a fat white boy who still lives at home and masterbates watching teletubbies on PBS. :twisted:

:lol: :lol:

Dam fool i feel sorry for you.

Juan