JOKE

Feel free to talk about anything here.
wolfprophet

Re: JOKE

Post by wolfprophet »

juaneltejano wrote:Tell me one thing what does this game have to do with the country i live in.
secondly you remember who destroyed Darth Vadors moon . Yeah it was me you stupid ass.
Ive made a couple of your players go in to V mode 2 of of them to go inactive and get deleted and you know what else im still here.
It's because we hate you for living here illegally. If they won't give you the paperwork for citizenship, then fucking go home. Since we can't turn you into INS, we'll have to rape your fleets and planets until you rage quit to take out our frustration. :P I myself though, am in the same alliance as you. xD Despite telling the leader not to accept you many months ago. Personally, I think I need to get back in and build a fleet. I really do. I just have defenses and some odd thousand LCs.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

i never said i hate him . fair doos if he wants to live here illegally, heck i would too if i was him. (But im Not Ha :D)

And So What If You Popped His Moon Man, Did You Get His Fleet. If So Then Yeah Thats Good. Moons Disapearing Are Easy To Replace

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Liam_Jay wrote:i never said i hate him . fair doos if he wants to live here illegally, heck i would too if i was him. (But im Not Ha :D)

And So What If You Popped His Moon Man, Did You Get His Fleet. If So Then Yeah Thats Good. Moons Disapearing Are Easy To Replace
I hate him for it. People like him are part of the problem and part of the reason my country is so far in debt.

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gator

Post by Gator »

Juan, are you trying to rehash old insults? I have a question for you if you dont mind... I see in the photo of your posse, they are wearing the colors of a gang in LA, so why is your game name El Tejano, The Texan? My guess is you are an actual citizen of the USA, born in Texas and moved to California. You stated your controversial comments to stir up a bees nest in an attempt to get some poor saps fleet when they attempt to raid you. Why you would want to live in L.A. is besides me, but more power to you. If you dont mind telling me, where were you born?
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

Im not tryin fight i just the saw the forum agn and i just laghed at the stupid stuff I fought about on an online game . Lets jus say i was RAISED in texas EL PASO to be exact and yea texas is alot better in my opinion thus the reason i like the DALLAS COWBOYS !!!

Gator

Post by Gator »

well played sir Tejano. :lol: :lol:
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?