hardest game to play

Feel free to talk about anything here.
dustkill

hardest game to play

Post by dustkill »

well dint read the mannuel and just play Unuveral combat. ill tell D'u im happly of how compicated it is lol
DUSTKILL's death rain

Gator

Re: hardest game to play

Post by Gator »

If you learn how to read, you might be able to understand the "mannuel", then the game might not be all that complicated after all. :D

(P.S. it'll help your spelling too)
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

dustkill

Post by dustkill »

well i hope you know that i was in a car crash when i was typeing that;0
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :?:
DUSTKILL's death rain

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You were in a car crash while you were typing that Lol
YOU ARE A RETARD !!!! HONESTLY WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE MAKING ALL THESE POINTLESS POSTS TELLING US WHAT YOU ARE DOING WE DONT CARE!!!!!!!! :|

U STUPID SPAZY PERSON

PLEASE GO STICK YOUR HEAD IN THE OVEN AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

Gator

Post by Gator »

Now Liam, don't be mean. He is just trying to have fun. I actually hated reading his posts for a while... now...? I actually enjoy them. His last post was well written, funny, and self demeaning. Everything about it was awesome! Dustkill, I (kinda) like you. Keep up the good work, check your spelling, plan your comments, double check your spelling :D , and post what ever comes to your mind. Most of all, have fun!
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

dustkill

Post by dustkill »

[quote="Liam_Jay"]HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You were in a car crash while you were typing that Lol
YOU ARE A RETARD !!!! HONESTLY WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE MAKING ALL THESE POINTLESS POSTS TELLING US WHAT YOU ARE DOING WE DONT CARE!!!!!!!! :|

U STUPID SPAZY PERSON

ooooo well my sir then go and download it and your see how hard it is then. o and the crash i was not driveing so haha
DUSTKILL's death rain

Gator

Post by Gator »

Gator wrote:Now Liam, don't be mean. He is just trying to have fun. I actually hated reading his posts for a while... now...? I actually enjoy them. His last post was well written, funny, and self demeaning. Everything about it was awesome! Dustkill, I (kinda) like you. Keep up the good work, check your spelling, plan your comments, double check your spelling :D , and post what ever comes to your mind. Most of all, have fun!
Sorry Liam, I was drunk when I wrote that, ahhh... yea! SHUT UP DUSTKILL, I still don't like reading your posts! You are at least trying to spell better, thats nice... sort of.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

wow dustkill you dont just fail at spelling you also fail at quoting lol

and your clearly the biggest lier i have ever met. You were in a car crash then went o wait before i go to the hospital i got to send a message on the forums ?

anyway im done with replying to your messages :lol: bye for now

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Liam_Jay wrote:¡wow¡ dustkill you ¡dont¡ just fail at spelling you also fail at quoting ¡lol¡

¡and¡ your clearly the biggest ¡lier¡ ¡i¡ have ever met. You were in a car crash then went ¡o¡ wait before ¡i¡ go to the hospital ¡i¡ got to send a message on the forums ?

¡anyway¡ ¡im¡ done with replying to your messages :lol: ¡bye¡ for now
¡¡ marks a spelling mistake. You also used almost no punctuation. Try taking your own advice eh? ;)

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

you trying tae get wide you wee smurfy looking c%^t