Good films?

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Liam_Jay

Re: Good films?

Post by Liam_Jay »

if you want to continue this "DISAGREEMENT" open a thread about it , if not then stfu

Mad-Hatter

Post by Mad-Hatter »

All I wanted was to share some good movies, your friend started name calling so maybe you should talk to Him about being rude.
I have no reason to keep anything going because this is really unimportant so no I won't be starting a thread based off a immature name calling tiff that isn't worth insulting.
I can let it go can you?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

putting insults in your messages and then asking me if i can forget it
pffht don't no how many people like you come on these forums this is the last message i wanna hear about this
back to the F*****G Films

Mad-Hatter

Post by Mad-Hatter »

I honestly don't know what you're talking about, I'm not not putting insults in my messages, I was simply telling you that none of it matters to get mad over and if you want to get mad at anyone it should be your friend who started throwing around names I said He wasn't worth insulting so there are no insults coming from my end.
I'm done so it doesn't matter in the least.

Gator

Post by Gator »

Snow White
Sleeping Beauty
Beauty and the Beast
The Little Mermaid
Alladin
The Lion King
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Gator wrote:Snow White
Sleeping Beauty
Beauty and the Beast
The Little Mermaid
Alladin
The Lion King

Lmao Keep this one away from schools and nurserys

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

here you your fkin lucky a never saw this your the wan who personally insulted us ryt n a kin take criticism but you never delivered it well ya pure fkin mong dont get cheeky again
if you actually want to play the game ye hid bttr hiv sorted yer attitude b4 10k

Mad-Hatter

Post by Mad-Hatter »

divkeays wrote:here you your fkin lucky a never saw this your the wan who personally insulted us ryt n a kin take criticism but you never delivered it well ya pure fkin mong dont get cheeky again
if you actually want to play the game ye hid bttr hiv sorted yer attitude b4 10k
First off learn to spell right but I suppose if you're too immature to be civil then you should spell like a 5 year old while you're at it.
Second of all there you go shooting off your mouth, I don't think you should say "us" because the only thing I insulted was YOUR choice in movies.
My Criticism was about your choice in movies which you CAN'T take it because you started calling me names because of it so don't tell me you can take it when you so clearly cannot.
I thought you Brits were supposed to have started the English language and yet you can't even speak it right, How sad.

Was I understandable or do I need to misspell everything for you to understand what I said? :roll:
I won't be replying to any more posts and your threat is inconsequential to me. {You might want to look that big word up}

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

we dont speak english ya dobber we speak scottish n good dont reply coz this is a film sections awryt u tae div if ye wantae argue wae this jew open another thread

Mad-Hatter

Post by Mad-Hatter »

oh Nice now with the racial slurs.
I'm not Jewish.