Who will win the SuperBOwl

Feel free to talk about anything here.
juaneltejano

Who will win the SuperBOwl

Post by juaneltejano »

Who do you think will win the superbowl?
I am a Dallas COWBOY fan so i want them to win. What do you guys think?

Gator

Re: Who will win the SuperBOwl

Post by Gator »

I too support Dallas over-all. However, they continuously let me down, ending the regular season like they did gives me a little confidence. I think that if they beat Minn, they will go to the superbowl. My boy, Percy Harvin (a Gator himself and offensive rookie of the year), and Bret Farve are not going to let that happen (I think).
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

yes the cowboys have been very disapointing in the playoffs in the last years. especially the tony romo fumble in the field goal kick that lost the game. They seem to be on fire right know, but the vikings is a team that is really good. cant wait to watch the game on Sunday. :)

Gator

Post by Gator »

I EXPECTED MORE! That was either an absolute domination by Minn, or Dallas just screwed up again (the latter of the two). I now want Minnesota to win it all, my favorite team isn't going to be a serious contender for quite a while, Jacksonville. I think... Minn vs. Indy in the Superbowl? Minn winning.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

I expected more from the cowboys!! what a disapointment. but how about those jets they beat the favorites. now that the cowboys are out i go for the vikings or the jets because of mark sanchez.

Gator

Post by Gator »

Go Colts! I truly dislike the city of New Orleans thanks to all the media and whiners after Hurricane Katrina. I live in Florida, the same year Katrina hit, my state was hit by 5 major hurricanes. Thanks to a responsible state government, we recovered nicely without the roving bands of murdering, raping, and looting gangs. I was ashamed that our citizens (if you want to call them that) acted like third world idiots. Louisiana was so corrupt that 75% of donations and aid sent to them were stolen, or used to make money for themselves by people in charge. It was disgraceful the way that went down. I don't want to sound heartless, I truly do pity the honest men and women who suffered from the catastrophe. I just recommend they move to a state that will protect them, their possessions, and their rights. SO... with that rant done, go Colts beat them Saints!!!

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

whooo go drugs

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

I hope the Saints win, for the NFC. I totally agree with what gator said.(exept gangs are not that bad). even Mexico was ready to send 30 busses full of supplies for new orleans hours after the hurricane hit . The US told them to turn around because they had it covered. yeah right!!! help didnt come till days after. Go Saints! i guess. I dont really like them but I really hate the COlts

Gator

Post by Gator »

Just so you know, I am thoroughly disappointed with the way the NFL playoffs turned out. Being a Dallas fan, I would like to root for the NFC, well you know how I feel about the Saints now. You are correct that not all gangs are bad, but the ones that took over the city after the hurricane weren't being helpful. Anyway, I may rename my planets in the game BIG"D" and TEX. Maybe to PEYTON and MANNING???? NAW!!! Just kidding, I don't like the Colts much either, just the lessor of the two evils.

juaneltejano

Post by juaneltejano »

congratulations to the SAINTS N.O. on winning t he supperbowl.