Hey Shaddam!

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Tyrant

Hey Shaddam!

Post by Tyrant »

Hey Shaddam,

I knew when the time came to extract my pound of flesh from you, you would cry about it.

Go ahead and report me to the admin again. I could not care less.

Don't talk the talk and then prance around like a sissy when it is time to walk the walk.

It is a war game. Get over it. :twisted:

Your friendly neighborhood Tyrant :lol:

jonathan

Re: Hey Shaddam!

Post by jonathan »

well here some news he quit the game FOREVER I now because he is in my alliance

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

Well its always smarter to finish a fight than start one.

He seemed the kind to take his toys and go home when the going got tough.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

The pound of flesh which I demand of him Is deerely bought, 'tis mine, and I will haue it.

lol i guess the interest is the killer

shaddam_v

Post by shaddam_v »

11-25 23:40:11 +0000 TYRANT [1:184:7] No subject
You can continue this in the forums if you like. I made a thread especially for you.

A celebration of your whiny, spineless behavior.
11-25 23:38:34 +0000 TYRANT [1:184:7] No subject
BAHAHAHA!

I show a lack of respect!

That is rich!

Very, very funny.

Considering how you got yourself into this mess, that is very ironic.

I KNEW you would be a crybaby. People like you are a dime a dozen. You compensate for your lack of skill and intelligence by trying so very hard to be . And fail miserably. Social immaturity. Take a look in the mirror little man.

11-25 22:07:20 +0000 TYRANT [1:184:7] No subject
LOL!

You are destroying all your planets!

That is f'ng hysterical. What a crybaby!

Take your toys and go home. WOW!

Even I underestimated how much of a wuss you would be. Go figure.
11-25 22:04:02 +0000 TYRANT [1:184:7] No subject
LOL!

Boohoo!

What us? I was attacking you. I will continue to do that until I lose my fleet or get bored.

You are a joke.

What a sissy! You report me to the admin for "threatening you". BAHAHAHA!

11-25 21:57:08 +0000 TYRANT [1:184:7] No subject
LOL, I stopped playing for about a month.

Boo hoo! Keep crying girlyboy. I probably have played about the same amount of time as you now.
I am just that much better.

I figured you would whine and cry about it.

I also knew I would enjoy that far more any hit.

Keep whining girlyman! I it!

please tell me, who is the bad guy? tyrant is the kind of person who thinks hes though, only cause hes able to yell at me over the internet. i only play this game for fun, and i was allowed to shout over the forums, so why would i cry? its a free game, i played on my spare time. so why would i cry?

unit43

Post by unit43 »

First off, he wasnt yelling, he was typing. Secondly, Khan that was a little harsh, I dont know what he sent you back but a little uncalled for on your part. (and I thought I saw a CR with boosted wsa techs, so is it really free?)

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

shaddam_v wrote: please tell me, who is the bad guy? tyrant is the kind of person who thinks hes though, only cause hes able to yell at me over the internet. i only play this game for fun, and i was allowed to shout over the forums, so why would i cry? its a free game, i played on my spare time. so why would i cry?
Good question. Only you can provide the answer for that though. Cry is what you did.

As I said, its a war game, get over it.

You pick a fight with me, then report me to the admin for "threatening" you or some silly thing.

Then I attack two of your planets and you destroy all of your planets and quit.

I have played in a few different games like this and NEVER saw anything that spineless.

Then post edited Personal messages? Very weak.

Don't care if anyone thinks I am the "bad guy" or not. Sometimes I wear the black hat. Sometimes the white hat. Sometimes a big old Sombrero.

You played with fire and got burned. Simple as that.

unit43 wrote:First off, he wasnt yelling, he was typing. Secondly, Khan that was a little harsh, I dont know what he sent you back but a little uncalled for on your part. (and I thought I saw a CR with boosted wsa techs, so is it really free?)
It was harsh. Uncalled for? Nah.

If someone is going to pick a fight with a stronger player, they better have the grapefruits and the stomach to see it through.

A sense of humor would have saved that Shaddam guy a whole lot of trouble. Whining and complaining just allows the predator smell the fear and sends him into a feeding frenzy.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

shaddam you can't talk you have two accounts on this game one may be inactive but you are not allowed to multiaccount so you are a cheater

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

shaddam grow some balls ffs i take cheeck from nobody it might get me in some bother though id prefer that than be known as a hevy gimp who asorbs it like a teabag

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

the mad sponge that ye ur go crawl bak tae the sea fs yer no wanted here