Hey Shaddam!

Feel free to talk about anything here.
PsychoBunny

Re: Hey Shaddam!

Post by PsychoBunny »

I dont think that was particually harsh but then wouldnt mind seeing what the pm's were in reply too.

deleting your planets is a sure sign of a full on temper tantrum.

and Shaddam seeing as your a multi account holder lucky no one reported you banned your ass and then farmed the mackerel pate out of you . I prob would have been far more insulting .

Hells mr you deserved it
Last edited by Despot on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: naughty words

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

PsychoBunny wrote: deleting your planets is a sure sign of a full on temper tantrum.

Lost count of how many times I have seen this. Probably the first time was playing chess 30 years ago, when a teenager started "accidentally" knocking the board over every time he realised he was beaten by a 7 year old.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

LMAO for some reason that made me think of napoleon from bill and ted :lol:

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Or Death in Bogus Journey?
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

shaddam_v

Post by shaddam_v »

i did get over it, in fact i get over it very well. and since you guys cant think for yourselves i will explain some things.

if you think its normal what he wrote, compared to what i write, then you are stupid and dont know any manners yourselve, but since im typing this to a bunch of nerds i dont think you guys will see any point in this.
secondly, ive deleted my planets, so no one would take too much profith now ive quit the game. as i said i only playd it for fun, which you nerds are finding strange and hard to believe appearently.
third of, i think the game masters were well aware of my first account, and realised that ive abandoned that account. it was my first time playing this game, and i didnt came of a good start. it is up to the game masters if i get banned or not, not yours.
yes, i did call for this, i even challanged tyrant a couple of times, told him to attack me. but if i knew that he would act as a 12 year old private messaging me how im crying, then i wouldnt have done it.

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

1 . We havent seen your pm's only the stuff you left all over forums and was very tame compared to some of the hatemail i get . Mild mockery calling you a cry baby.

2 . No I just find it amusing you deleted your planets .... I do everytime i see it happen as is usually done in a fit of temper.

3. If the games masters were aware of you other account even though inactive it would have been deleted . If you had been reported you would have been banned . Learn to read.

4 . And if you challenge someone and lose expect lots of mockery its part of it.

5. Climb down of your would be moral high horse as you have no leg to stand on . Your telling me you didnt farm your inactive planet?

6 If you have quit the game why are you still whining on here ?

7 . would you like some cheese with that . I think Liam has some vintage chedder ;) :lol:

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

shaddam_v wrote:i did get over it, in fact i get over it very well. and since you guys cant think for yourselves i will explain some things.

if you think its normal what he wrote, compared to what i write, then you are stupid and dont know any manners yourselve, but since im typing this to a bunch of nerds i dont think you guys will see any point in this.

secondly, ive deleted my planets, so no one would take too much profith now ive quit the game. as i said i only playd it for fun, which you nerds are finding strange and hard to believe appearently.

third of, i think the game masters were well aware of my first account, and realised that ive abandoned that account. it was my first time playing this game, and i didnt came of a good start. it is up to the game masters if i get banned or not, not yours.

yes, i did call for this, i even challanged tyrant a couple of times, told him to attack me. but if i knew that he would act as a 12 year old private messaging me how im crying, then i wouldnt have done it.
Let me get the story straight.

You instigate a fight in a HELP thread of all places and brag about being a troll, then you quit after I attacked you, but not because I attacked you, but because I called you out for whining and crying in a PM which in your opinion, I was not "respectful" or showing proper "manners". That is your story right?

You have admitted playing a similar game, yet freely admit you cheated by multi-accounting but its OK because since nobody reported you and you got off to a "bad start" and its the first time playing this particular game. I guess what we all fail to understand is that the rules are different for you. Right?

That is one giant boatload of PHAIL you are hauling there.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

HAHA TOLD