Quotes Game

Feel free to talk about anything here.
wolfprophet

Re: Quotes Game

Post by wolfprophet »

Despot wrote:
Groucho Marx wrote:Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Of course, inside of a dog it's too dark to read anyway
Knowledge is Power. Do not waste it on the masses.

Gator

Post by Gator »

~ Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ~ Frederick Douglass
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

i know freddy i met him once hes a snidy wee guy actin oh bold but a could flair him wae ma earf ffs

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

There is no such thing as innocent, merely varying degrees of guilt.

Innocent?! YOU CLAIM INNOCENCE IN MY COURT?! That makes you guilty of wasting my time! GUILTY!

Gator

Post by Gator »

wolfprophet wrote:There is no such thing as innocent, merely varying degrees of guilt.

Innocent?! YOU CLAIM INNOCENCE IN MY COURT?! That makes you guilty of wasting my time! GUILTY!
Wolf, for those of us that do not know the same movies, books, or people, please credit the quote to whom deserves it... OR,

"I will stab your heart out with a spoon!"
"A spoon, why a spoon?"
"Because it will hurt more you NINNY!" -The Sheriff of Nottingham in "Robin Hood, Men in Tights" speaking to a subordinate

Please forgive me if I didn't get that exactly right, it has been a while since I've seen the movie.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Actually, for the last....well, 99% of my quotes on this thread, they come from the various Warhammer 40K Codecies. xD

Gator

Post by Gator »

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Albert Einstein
:lol:

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

"Suck my balls" eric cartman

Gator

Post by Gator »

divkeays wrote:"Suck my balls" eric cartman
"Screw you guys, I'm going home!" Eric Cartman part II

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

This picture, I'd like to call The Pierre. I invited Butters to stay the night and while he was sleeping I made a mustache on his face with cat poo.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.