Feel free to talk about anything here.
Liam_Jay

Re: rude players

Post by Liam_Jay »

hmm maybe :D weel let him decide ;)

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Despot wrote:Yes. The ones that are able to be honest, and tell him when he has gone too far. Rather than the ones that just blindly ignore right or wrong, and accept all things. You do no-one any favours that way, least of all the person concerned.
Despot, If I had your elloquence...I suppose this wouldn't have gone so far, for my part ...I do appologise to ALL concerned. I know the forum is a privilege and I had every intention to be just as respectful as anyone would expect..flaming as far as the gameplay goes is fair enough...and as I have said...(and have seen posted elsewhere)flaming creates entheusiam to strive for better effort....no problem. What is frustrating,annoying...what ever..is when someone is new ..has to find their way around the site..and is "invited to feel free to ask questions,that the "more experienced players are willing to help newbies" and then abused for doing it..does tend to stick in the throat. If a player doesn't want to answer a question..simple answer is ..don't...save yourself the trouble..leaving the door open for someone with a genuine interest in promoting the game to answer in honesty and fairness. Again I do appologise for any and all implied insults and indiscretions, I have made to my fellow players. I'm not a killabuck..and only wish to play the game in the spirit intended.
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Wow I go away for a few days and in fighting takes over....I know everyone here is extremely strong willed and does not like to back down on a point they feel strong about however I do think that we should move past this and just get on with playing the game that has brought us together
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual