rude players

Feel free to talk about anything here.
rega_ryan

rude players

Post by rega_ryan »

I`m getting real sick of divkeays and his crude and abusive posts.. Do something about it.. if he won`t cool his shit,. Kick and ban him.. He needs to be smacked down, Despot.. Refer to my question about security codes to see what I mean.. Thank you..

Liam_Jay

Re: rude players

Post by Liam_Jay »

everyone is ruse to everyone at some point its part of life and you should kick and ban him for doing what about 50% of the games does even i do just this happens alooooootttt before making a new topic search to make sure theres not another topic asking about the same thing

rega_ryan

Post by rega_ryan »

That previous topic did me no good cause I use the continue button, not enter when I do stuff.. His post was uncalled for and just plain bullshit.. I`ve talked to Despot, he say`s that guy has always been like that.. If he`s been called on it repeatedly, which is what Despot told me, then the rule stating that mistreatment of other players will not be tolerated, should be brought into effect in his case and he should be dealt with harshly.. There is no call for that kind of posting, here or otherwise.. That is a personal attack and has nothing to do with the game..

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

lol my abusive posts at least i don't start entire threads and ask other people to deal with someone deal with me yourself
if you want i'll show you abusive though not here on the xat chat
i only abuse people who deserve it and you deserved it that question had been asked and answered at least 4 times you just couldn't be bothered looking
we're all getting the same problem you're no different and you're certainly not special so look around and find your answer next time

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

rega_ryan wrote:That previous topic did me no good cause I use the continue button, not enter when I do stuff.. His post was uncalled for and just plain bullshit.. I`ve talked to Despot, he say`s that guy has always been like that.. If he`s been called on it repeatedly, which is what Despot told me, then the rule stating that mistreatment of other players will not be tolerated, should be brought into effect in his case and he should be dealt with harshly.. There is no call for that kind of posting, here or otherwise.. That is a personal attack and has nothing to do with the game..
don't you raise your voice at me bobby bushay
good luck with the security code thing

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

Boys play nice or you will be banned off forums AGAIN :roll:

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Again? lolz

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

You all know my feelings on this.

Perhaps it's time to go all Lector on yo' asses -
I prefer to eat the rude
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

PsychoBunny wrote:Boys play nice or you will be banned off forums AGAIN :roll:
ive neva been banned from the forums? :oops: :lol:

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

divkeays wrote:lol my abusive posts at least i don't start entire threads and ask other people to deal with someone deal with me yourself
if you want i'll show you abusive though not here on the xat chat
i only abuse people who deserve it and you deserved it that question had been asked and answered at least 4 times you just couldn't be bothered looking
we're all getting the same problem you're no different and you're certainly not special so look around and find your answer next time
Divkeays..If it's too much trouble for you to answer a question...don't put your twopence in and answer it...I don't see anywhere ..that a player has asked you to answer a question personally..yet you take it upon yourself to stick your nose in where a simple question was asked, in an open forum!..In short... Who made you ##$^%^&% Almighty?Butt out! If you can't be civil!
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!