rude players

Feel free to talk about anything here.
wolfprophet

Re: rude players

Post by wolfprophet »

Alright, let's start off here on my long long list of things to point out. Okay, maybe not so long, but here's classic prophet rant time for ya.

Divkeays is a respected member of the community.
Despot is a respected member of the community.
Liam is a respected member of the community.
Psychbunny(formerly Ravinpagan) is a respected member of the community.
Myself am a respected member of the community.

rega_ryan, you are a new player and though you are accepted as a member of the community....ARE NOT ENTIRELY A RESPECTED ONE!
Ryurik, same goes for you.

F**king suck it up and deal with it or I'll show you that Divkeays, Liam and occasionally Pyschobunny there aren't the only ones here who can make abusive posts in one form or another.
I have and can do far worse and will if you incessantly whine like a little baby bitch. Now then, I hope you take this lesson to heart Newbie. There's a dozen fracking guides and helps up for any and all questions. When you have a question. Look for the thread to answer it! If you can't find one....ask the question! By all means, it will be answered....but if someone makes what your whiny ass calls an "abusive post", ignore it and wait for a real answer, or ask that person if they can answer it instead of just making fun of your intellectual deficiencies. Above all else though...LEARN TO HAVE A GODDAMN SENSE OF HUMOUR. THIS IS THE DAMN INTERNET.

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

[quote="wolfprophet"]Alright, let's start off here on my long long list of things to point out. Okay, maybe not so long, but here's classic prophet rant time for ya.

Divkeays is a respected member of the community.
Despot is a respected member of the community.
Liam is a respected member of the community.
Psychbunny(formerly Ravinpagan) is a respected member of the community.
Myself am a respected member of the community.

rega_ryan, you are a new player and though you are accepted as a member of the community....ARE NOT ENTIRELY A RESPECTED ONE!
Ryurik, same goes for you.

F**king suck it up and deal with it or I'll show you that Divkeays, Liam and occasionally Pyschobunny there aren't the only ones here who can make abusive posts in one form or another.
I have and can do far worse and will if you incessantly whine like a little baby bitch. Now then, I hope you take this lesson to heart Newbie. There's a dozen fracking guides and helps up for any and all questions. When you have a question. Look for the thread to answer it! If you can't find one....ask the question! By all means, it will be answered....but if someone makes what your whiny ass calls an "abusive post", ignore it and wait for a real answer, or ask that person if they can answer it instead of just making fun of your intellectual deficiencies. Above all else though...LEARN TO HAVE A GODDAMN SENSE OF HUMOUR. THIS IS THE DAMN INTERNET.[/q]

I was going to answer your post..but really ..you're not worth the effort....so put your post where it fits best...(_0_)
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Omg, the pain? Lets hear the almighty Ryurik come up with something good for a change instead of your holier than thou attitude and witty little remark a five year old could have spat at me. Also, you failed to quote me properly newbshit.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

lmao ryurik FAIL

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

Wolf why yes i am rude to people on occasion here but its never without reason and i never start things its usually because someone is being rude to a member of our alliance or they are picking on someone and I dont think its right i even stood up for killerbuck and he irritated the hell outta me ......Div was just being plain rude for the sake of it and that aint on....I also had warnings off the mods for language and that so if he gonna kick off take it on the chin do your time and its forgotton.

I'll stand up for what i think is right ALWAYS and in this case Div's not it ,was unnessesary kinda like this thread now....Though how bout a best insults thread

am liking retart atm means really really thick dappy bint that thinks shes part bike see i can get through life without swearing .....well a post certinly ..... :lol:

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

your all rude... you should be more like me i am never rude to anyone!

faggots!

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

LMFAO

Yeah just what you need to eat on a cold fall day followed by some nice warm pumpkin pie ;)

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

PsychoBunny wrote:Wolf why yes i am rude to people on occasion here but its never without reason and i never start things its usually because someone is being rude to a member of our alliance or they are picking on someone and I dont think its right i even stood up for killerbuck and he irritated the hell outta me ......
And thats why you're one of the respected people here. :D
Sadbutrue wrote:your all rude... you should be more like me i am never rude to anyone!

faggots!
See? SBT has a sense of humour, he know's what I'm talking about. Even if his head is shaped like the large end of a phallus.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

least divkeays knows who his real friends are ;)

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Yes. The ones that are able to be honest, and tell him when he has gone too far. Rather than the ones that just blindly ignore right or wrong, and accept all things. You do no-one any favours that way, least of all the person concerned.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.