Re: This thread is for people to

Post by Rictavius »

hahahahahaha!!!

i love it!
If man only sees its pure potential, we could dominate the Galaxy

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

thanks loved your too and yours despot jett yours not so great haha only joking it was amazing truthfully

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

ok im opening a new thread ok you should all post on it

Rictavius
Location: The Seychelles Island , a unique place on this planet

Post by Rictavius »

hoping for a future career , but im toooo lazzzyyy :| :oops:
If man only sees its pure potential, we could dominate the Galaxy

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

lazE boi

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

ok i'll give this a proper try i ain't got nothin else to do
Emeror david the 23rd sat on his throne given to him by his father dave of the republic of dave but david didnt hold a republic anymore he held an empire in his hands now and a successful one if he did say so himself.He scratched away at the plain metal chair and thought about the things he went through to get this seat his thoughts darkened as he went deeper into his memories he had done horrendous things to get where he was but he didn't regret any of it.Sure he had killed a few brothers but not much harm done they would've killed him given the chance but that didn't make him innocent oh no he had never been innocent he had always been cruel as a boy to anyone he had the chance to or at least to anyone who couldnt stop him even right now he was preparing to launch a full scale attack on another empire not for the bountiful resources the planet held or to remove the defences of the planets just for something to do.His several generals had disaproved of the waste of their pilots just to pass the time so he had removed one of the generals middle finger and said"they are MY pilots i will do as i please with them, and anyone who dares object will be cut into pieces and fed to my dogs" he then threw the fat finger at the dogs and they all scrambled to get it.He chuckled.He had 5 in total he gave them no names he could remember them without names and they would obey without any need of spoken commands they didnt even need direction they only had one purpose, to tear apart anyone who tried to disobey him or anyone who annoyed or displeased him.He thought about what his father had accomplished and wondered if his father really had thought he was ruling a republic or if he was just pretending to himself.His father had called himself Dave of the republic of dave he thought about it for awhile and decided he needed a title instead of just david he would think of one before his fleet reached his enemies doorstep so that they knew who they were dealing with

Jett

Post by Jett »

quite inventive, I don't know what to say, Dave fits the bill for a perfect tyrant

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

*clears throat*

Dave is a name suitable for a Dave. And perhaps a Dave. Other than this, it has no fit purpose.

Dave indeed. I'm offended. :)
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Jett

Post by Jett »

we should all contribute on a collaberation, Ill start the next part