This thread is for people to

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Jett

Re: This thread is for people to

Post by Jett »

Living in the cone was dangerous sometimes, especially when you were a space cop, Officer Zara hated the Canine race, and one thing for sure is that they should never be allowed to drive, always hanging their heads out the window, yelping, her feline instincts were barely kept in check, while she -

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

ran the plates on the pick-up shuttle through the stellar archives to ID the Poodloid pilot. Time to pull this sucker over she thought. The sight of his frayed dungarees, and the sound of country music blaring from his vehicle were the last straw......
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Jett

Post by Jett »

Man I laughed so hard I think I almost got an aneurysm !!
and my kid who is 2 1/2 started laughing too

Jett

Post by Jett »

He was a big poodle breed too, annoying, obnoxious, but somehow friendly, he was soooo sorry for his erratic driving and loud music, I was going to arrest him for licking himself in public but I didn't want to take a chance of -

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

another harassment case hitting the media. Fortunately the courier that the Canine had been chasing had now escaped safely, and Officer Tiddles could return to the important business of.....

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

sitting down and doing absolutely nothing while pretending to-

Despot

Post by Despot »

look at no-one in particular, whilst wishing someone would come and scratch..

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

That just out of reach part behind her left shoulder. Just the theCheif's voice blared from the comlink.
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

Jett

Post by Jett »

Chief McClain looked like an old shoe, dog eared and comfortable, but his instincts were still sharp, he had been pushing the Mayor for more funds to find the Cone City Killer, and now believed he was prowling around the Alley district marking his territory, -

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

with smelly shoes that he stole from other people apparently it was specific to the left shoe but there was the odd case where a sock would go missing and the feds would have to get involved but they never really did anything they just -