"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

Jett

Re: This thread is for people to

Post by Jett »

Still hashing out the next chapter..

Jett

Post by Jett »

I may have batted the mouse around a little bit but I didn't hurt him this bad Zara thought to herself, lying in intensive care McGee looked a lot worse than she left him in the Alley, someone else must have gotten to him, after the nurse finished adjusting his bandages, she caught her by the sleeve,
“How is he”
“He's taken a pretty serious beating, he's unconscious and probably should stay that way for a few days” she barked
“Any idea what happened to him?”
“Looks like he was mauled by a big cat”
“Tragic”
Zara needed some answers from him and being unconscious for a few days wasn't going to get them,
a little bit of stinky cheese would wake the dead, and she just happened to have some.

Rictavius
Location: The Seychelles Island , a unique place on this planet

Post by Rictavius »

woah is this ...... furry?

*looks around shifty*
If man only sees its pure potential, we could dominate the Galaxy

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

Closing the door Officer Zara takes a deep breath then takes the cheese out of its scent proof wrapping. Her eyes watering and her badge starting to tarnish she waves it under McGees snout, whiskers twitching but eyes still closed the rat near enough levitates towards the cheese.
"Who did this McGee?"
"you lady!" the rat spat reaching for the cheese
"uh uh" Zara said stepping back " I need a name"
"You head down the club? You wont get a sqeek there now"
Groaning he sank back into his pillows "How you gonna help me Officer, they gave me a message .......This aint no game of cat and mouse back away from the big boyd you dont want the pack after you, your not the kinda kitty that swims,,,,this is the big leagues stay out of the meerkat quarter and go back to hounding dogs ,,,,,,now gimme the cheese"

turning towards the door she tosses the offending lump onto the bed " be seeing you McGee"
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

Jett

Post by Jett »

Getting to the Meerkats the straightforward way was going to be near impossible, and unnoticed would be impossible, but Zara had a few connections on the outside, really, outside the cone, some construction workers she had helped a little while back owed her a favor and getting into the Meerkats den would settle the score.
She would need to bring her partner in on this one, she needed his keen senses.
Officer Flappy was a long chubby dachshund breed, but she liked him because he was quiet, and clean, one thing he hated was getting into a mud puddle with the rest of the dogs, playing with toys of any kind was not his game, he loved the literary sciences, and could always be found with his long nose stuck in some dreary book.
Rounding the tip of the cone Zara could see it from top to bottom, the very tip was more or less pointed and the end was flanged, about 20 klicks long altogether and made up entirely of asteroids salvaged from the belt, captured and hauled into place, ground to fit like a puzzle piece, welded and locked into place the whole thing was like an ever expanding spiral, keeping the generated gravity to normal levels was easy enough because each segment could be spun at its own speed. A lot of spacers had died giving this dream its reality, and today a few bad kitty's would be added to the list.

Jett

Post by Jett »

Working on another chapter for this thread.
I just want to let you guys know that I really like to read and have been reading every sci fi book that looks interesting since I was in the fourth grade, and I get so many ideas about different subjects I just have to write them down.
So in the theme where the animals have become intelligent and bipedal through a genetic mutation, or maybe in another universe, I am just trying to explore the funnier aspects of it, maybe weave in some common themes and hash it all out, kind of like throwing everything but the kitchen sink into it just for kicks see how it comes out.
The location of it is in space in orbit around the sun and it was created by harvesting asteroids from the belt, shaping them and placing them like bricks to create a livable colony inside, I'm thinking that maybe the open side of the cone
(which is more or less cylindrical in shape) the open side has an ozone layer like earth that keeps the vacuum of space out, has mirrors that redirect sunlight inside and is entirely solar powered for its energy needs, as far as propulsion goes, I'm still thinking what would be the best for this.

Jett

Post by Jett »

A couple of big detectives were in there playing good dog bad dog with the supposed killer, he looked to small to be a killer to me, how could he possibly overpower some of the victims I've seen.

Four hours earlier..

“YOU BRING ME THAT KILLERS HEAD ON A STICK OR I'LL HAVE YOUR FLOPPY EARS ON ONE!!” Blared the Mayor.
Everyone in the station heard it, this after another victim showed up on the front steps of city hall,
a total embarrassment.
Officer Flappy was down in the hall when a diminutive looking mixed breed came in and said something to him, Flaps eyes appeared to bug out and he turned the dog around and put cuffs on him.
This would go a long way to him getting his detective badge Zara thought, nabbing the Cone City Killer.

Jett

Post by Jett »

hmm, looks like I skipped a chapter, sorry, I got ahead of myself, Ill fix it..

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

hmmm you do realise you are the only one posting now hahahah :lol: