This thread is for people to

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Jett

Re: This thread is for people to

Post by Jett »

always got into big arguments over who had the sock last, and whose turn was it to -

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

smell the sock and see if they could track the scent of the other one but it never really worked and they ended up starting small fires and saying "poor sock must've been burnt alive" but we all knew that meant "i couldn't be bothered searching for more than 30 seconds so i'm gunna close the case mmkay" he was getting tired of haviing to

Jett

Post by Jett »

tell them to quit chasing their tails and go outside, or not in my office! meanwhile, Zara was busy chasing down some leads, she had heard there was someone dealing nip in the Alley and thought they might have seen something, smelling socks and chasing tails was never her idea of good police work, while the Chief was busy trying to dig a hole to bury his toys in, Zara was engaged in an intricate cat and mouse game.

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

Catching sight of the "Nips" McGee by a dumpster she waited for his soon to be satisfied customer leave. Pouncing from the fire escape she and Nips tumbled over before she pinned him to the ground.

"I never seen nuthin, Come on officer you know me"

" Still dealing i see, what you got angel whiskers? clockwork mouse?"

"Lady you trippin"

"Ah McGee be another strech down the pound and of course it would be a shame if your "friends" found out bout the flea bath busts"

"I never seen nothing bout no cone killer! no shaggydogs went by the mayors office thursday night"

"Where is he?"

"You might wanna talk to Ebony down the pussycat club"

washing his ears and paffing him round the head Officer Zara took a small bag off McGee hells there had to be some perks for dealing with the mange of society. Sighing she headed back to....
Last edited by RavinPagan on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

yeah you bleep sheety but not pussycat ???

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

Pussycat aint swearing sheesh whats that link for mug me will ya?????
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jett

Post by Jett »

good add Ravin I'm thinking of the next part, hmm, maybe the dealer gives up his supplier who's name is nibbles, also a rat, who is secretly working for the Chief

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

yeah i know pussycat isn't a swear word but PUSSYcat is and all i said was sheety (spelled with two e's) three times

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

cool look forward to reading it Jett. Div you really need to get laid :lol: and no PUSSYcat still isnt a swear word not even in slang

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

well can you say it in front of the little 7 yearolds at your school