apology to sadbutrue

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Liam_Jay

Re: apology to sadbutrue

Post by Liam_Jay »

unit43 wrote:So liam, would you rather be annoyed and entertained (noone else really posts), or bored with nothing to read?
loads of people give entertainment in thier posts .... even you ... just not all the time

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

I am not a bully i would not make empty threats and waste my time on revenge at such an important time in the game. i focus on growth now.

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

Fair enough

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Sadbutrue wrote:i wish you would stop posting unit43. you turn an apology thread into a pile of trash. have some respect for the OP its not easy to admit you are wrong.

Sadbutrue,for my part, I offer an appology to you. I made some unfair and unjustified statements against you and for that,I retract all I said. You caught me on a bad day and it was wrong of me to take it out on you..Not asking to be your friend, but ask only that our animosity be put aside on both parts and play the game for what it is...a game.
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i was doing that from the start... at least you are not pissed anymore. we wont be allies and i wont say i wont crash you again when ever i feel like it but lets not get all emotional over a game

apology accepted

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Sadbutrue wrote:i was doing that from the start... at least you are not pissed anymore. we wont be allies and i wont say i wont crash you again when ever i feel like it but lets not get all emotional over a game

apology accepted
Thankyou Sadbutrue...Not asking to be allies...and when you are ready to "crash" me..I'll be there.:)
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

ofcourse you'll be there he's crashing your fleet if you weren't there he'd not be there because there wouldn't be a fleet to crash :roll:

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

divkeays wrote:ofcourse you'll be there he's crashing your fleet if you weren't there he'd not be there because there wouldn't be a fleet to crash :roll:
Hey Divkeays...Why don't you come too! Then we'll all be there together! :P That is when you get a decent fleet together! :D

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

haha wit u sain wee mahn
lol nah im ok here

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

divkeays wrote:haha wit u sain wee mahn
lol nah im ok here
That's what I thought,you would say! :lol: