The best/Worst Idea evar! xD

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Caedous

Re: The best/Worst Idea evar! xD

Post by Caedous »

wolfprophet wrote:People are still responding on this? Also, Caedous, WTF Does that mean?
Its a running joke in Australia that because Tasmania is seperated from the mainland that they are all inbred as they have run out of genetic diversity and so they have to marry their cousins....
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

[Deleted]
Last edited by wolfprophet on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

LOL Yeh them goddam hill billies lol.....And wolf I just have to say that I think that yes u should be able to talk to people and yes maybe here is the right place for u to do it but I am gonna say this.....u shouldn't be afraid to put ur heart out IN YOUR OWN THREAD! Yeh Tyrant just give the guy a break alrite no need to go being entirely heartless now is there? You have probably had or will have a moment like this so no doubt you will now or later on, empathise with wolfs position ok? And so what if he pouring his heart and soul out...Get over it its his thread leave him alone....I would object if he was doing it in someone elses thread but he ain't so if you don't like it....Plain and Simple....DON'T READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways I can understand how you feel man I mean like I said b4 getting dumped hurts a lot especially if you love them a lot....But as they say It's better to have loved and lost than to have never have loved at all....I really didn't understand this quote but I think I do now....You see when your in love u feel so free and you experience the richest part of ur life....However when u lose that u feel like shit....But if u can push past that feeling of hopelessness and all the shit that ur thinking about and remember what it was like to love then the feeling u had when u were in love will come back and you will be able to move on and get more and more outta life....Does that make any sense? If it doesn't I understand lol cause when I get philosophical I get really hard to understand :D
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

love is highly overrated

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

It may be overated but its what I think keeps everything going...everybody loves something

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

[Deleted]
Last edited by wolfprophet on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

i love chocolate :D :lol:

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

i love bum chocolate

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

Caedous wrote: Yeh Tyrant just give the guy a break alrite no need to go being entirely heartless now is there? You have probably had or will have a moment like this so no doubt you will now or later on, empathise with wolfs position ok? And so what if he pouring his heart and soul out...Get over it its his thread leave him alone....I would object if he was doing it in someone elses thread but he ain't so if you don't like it....Plain and Simple....DON'T READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Caedous,

I have quoted myself on the bottom so it is easy for you to find as you seem to have missed large portions of what I wrote.

While I am pretty sure that this conversation will be an exercise in futility for me, I will indulge myself anyway.

I am sympathetic, but also realistic. I understand the cry out for help and I also understand the gravity of the situation. While it is a cry out for help, as many as 10% of those who threaten to commit suicide, eventually do it. That makes it serious. So serious, that if someone threatens to commit suicide in front of a health care professional, in most cases they are required to put that person in protective custody/ 24 hour surveillance. I consider that extremely serious and no amount of pithy remarks will change that.

While people like you think that coddling someone who is lashing out is the appropriate response, I understand very well that as difficult as it is for someone to hear, it is critical that people be aware how irrational and self-defeating their behavior is. Problems are not solved by pasting on a smile and ignoring them.

I am sympathetic with the pain and difficulty and completely intolerant of behavior that is harmful to other people. I let it go for a bit while others were celebrating one of the most asinine things I have ever heard about.

I said it might not be the appropriate place, not because I was offended (as I mentioned in one of my posts), but because I consider it to be something very serious.

The next time you comment on my words, make sure you READ THEM VERY CAREFULLY. I don't appreciate having to answer vapid accusations from people who don't even take the time to read my quote in its entirety. I am extending you the benefit of the doubt only because you are a mod.

If you wish to critique what I have said, I welcome you to do it. However, make sure you have read and understood those comments before you go firing off an inane and invalid response.
Tyrant wrote:I sincerely wish you the best in dealing with your difficulties. I do not gain any joy from the suffering of others.

I did not solicit information about your personal business, nor would I. You posted this in a public forum and thus made it available to public scrutiny. So yeah, I can chime in.

Though I can empathize with some of your situation from similar, personal experience, I am not sorry for what I said. It is true. I am not judging you as a person, I am simply pointing out something you should see yourself. Experience has taught me that we each face some terrible difficulties and tragedy that effects us each differently. Fate is not just or kind.

I don't wish to discuss it any further here, because this is not the place for it. Once again, i wish you only the best in dealing with the situation and moving forward with your life.
Tyrant wrote: Oh, I agree that it is important to talk about it.

I am just not sure a forum like this is the best place for it.

You are right though, if this is the place he feels comfortable because he does enjoy anonymity, that is cool with me. I am not offended by it. Just concerned because the maturity level of posters here is not uniform. .

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Tyrant wrote:
Caedous wrote: Yeh Tyrant just give the guy a break alrite no need to go being entirely heartless now is there? You have probably had or will have a moment like this so no doubt you will now or later on, empathise with wolfs position ok? And so what if he pouring his heart and soul out...Get over it its his thread leave him alone....I would object if he was doing it in someone elses thread but he ain't so if you don't like it....Plain and Simple....DON'T READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Caedous,

I have quoted myself on the bottom so it is easy for you to find as you seem to have missed large portions of what I wrote.

While I am pretty sure that this conversation will be an exercise in futility for me, I will indulge myself anyway.

I am sympathetic, but also realistic. I understand the cry out for help and I also understand the gravity of the situation. While it is a cry out for help, as many as 10% of those who threaten to commit suicide, eventually do it. That makes it serious. So serious, that if someone threatens to commit suicide in front of a health care professional, in most cases they are required to put that person in protective custody/ 24 hour surveillance. I consider that extremely serious and no amount of pithy remarks will change that.

While people like you think that coddling someone who is lashing out is the appropriate response, I understand very well that as difficult as it is for someone to hear, it is critical that people be aware how irrational and self-defeating their behavior is. Problems are not solved by pasting on a smile and ignoring them.

I am sympathetic with the pain and difficulty and completely intolerant of behavior that is harmful to other people. I let it go for a bit while others were celebrating one of the most asinine things I have ever heard about.

I said it might not be the appropriate place, not because I was offended (as I mentioned in one of my posts), but because I consider it to be something very serious.

The next time you comment on my words, make sure you READ THEM VERY CAREFULLY. I don't appreciate having to answer vapid accusations from people who don't even take the time to read my quote in its entirety. I am extending you the benefit of the doubt only because you are a mod.

If you wish to critique what I have said, I welcome you to do it. However, make sure you have read and understood those comments before you go firing off an inane and invalid response.
Tyrant wrote:I sincerely wish you the best in dealing with your difficulties. I do not gain any joy from the suffering of others.

I did not solicit information about your personal business, nor would I. You posted this in a public forum and thus made it available to public scrutiny. So yeah, I can chime in.

Though I can empathize with some of your situation from similar, personal experience, I am not sorry for what I said. It is true. I am not judging you as a person, I am simply pointing out something you should see yourself. Experience has taught me that we each face some terrible difficulties and tragedy that effects us each differently. Fate is not just or kind.

I don't wish to discuss it any further here, because this is not the place for it. Once again, i wish you only the best in dealing with the situation and moving forward with your life.
Tyrant wrote: Oh, I agree that it is important to talk about it.

I am just not sure a forum like this is the best place for it.

You are right though, if this is the place he feels comfortable because he does enjoy anonymity, that is cool with me. I am not offended by it. Just concerned because the maturity level of posters here is not uniform. .
Mate don't friggin talk to me like I'm a three year old ok? I understood exactly what u said alrite and I was expressing my criticism for it. I expressed my opinion like u expressed yours as I am entitled to do....even though most people might say that opinions are like assholes.....everybodies got one....