Faces Of Serios

Feel free to talk about anything here.
wolfprophet

Re: Faces Of Serios

Post by wolfprophet »

wolfprophet wrote:
PsychoBunny wrote:Yup how do you post pictures?
1. Go got http://tinypic.com/
2. Then click "Browse" find the pic you want to upload on your hard drive.
3. Upload.
4. Go to Edit and re-size the photo to 600x600 (Or something close to that. It's the maximum allowable size on this forum.)
5. Click "Save a copy" then it'll take you back to the photo, now resized and edited however else you may have done so.
6. Look where it says "Grab your code" and look for the code for Boards and Forums. It'll have [IMG] before the HTTP address.
7. Copy pasta!
8. ????
9. Submit your post with the IMG link and if it's properly sized, it'll show up like mine did. :D
10. Prepare for comments related to photo. Make sure you have comebacks if anyone insults it. (I.E. Prepare for the flame war!)
11. Profit!

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Caedous wrote:Lol yeh yeh GERMAN GIRLS!!! WOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See....that was my problem! I went with a French girl >_>; Her dad was even French born and raised. Rawr! xD

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Obviously ur fatal mistake lol!
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Needs moar pics. Psychobunny, re-post that one pic of yourself here. :D And post one of Despot, we're all curious to know what he looks like and what his real name is. Roflmao.

Then again...we all know that old adage about asking a man in a mask who he is.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant and vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

ARGHHH Too Many Big V Words!!!!!!!!
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Verily? :o
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

VES VEARLY 8==============D < ME 8=D < You

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Despot wrote:Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant and vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose
Are you like a crazy person?

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

i watched that the other day