wolfprophet

Re: Faces Of Serios

Post by wolfprophet »

divkeays wrote:ahh this is the best movie ever
I hear they're making a sequel ;P

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

Caedous wrote:Sheesh wolf good on u mate!! See things are starting to get better already...as for being emo well that was so 20 posts ago....Seriously I wish that something like that would happen to me lol....maybe I don't have any Karma.....maybe u bought out the entire Karma store......And as for having guns put to their heads well fortunately I can say I've never had the pleasure but there is one guy I know who gets shot on a regular basis.......MASTER CHIEF!!!! :o :o :o

Oh and Sad nice hit btw ur probs sitting at home squished into a tiny chair that you outgrew when you dropped outta high school to play computer games, laughing ur ass off and jerking that tiny little fruit f***ing pin that u call a penis in celebration. All I can say is I at least have a real life with the friends that I can actually physically touch instead of the ones that I can PM........Wow u beat me at an online game! Wow big man absolutely gigantic man.....But seriously congrats on the hit mate I have to give you that cause I am grateful for one thing....You gave me a moon :mrgreen:

np was not the first or last time.

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

Caedous wrote: Oh and Sad nice hit btw ur probs sitting at home squished into a tiny chair that you outgrew when you dropped outta high school to play computer games, laughing ur ass off and jerking that tiny little fruit f***ing pin that u call a penis in celebration. All I can say is I at least have a real life with the friends that I can actually physically touch instead of the ones that I can PM........Wow u beat me at an online game! Wow big man absolutely gigantic man.....But seriously congrats on the hit mate I have to give you that cause I am grateful for one thing....You gave me a moon :mrgreen:
Way to set an example for the tone and tenor of conversation in the forums as a MOD. :roll:

Isn't there a 13 year old age limit here?

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Well, look at Despot. He's the forum god and he has referred to people in far worse words. xD
Though honestly Tyrant, besides his little butt buddies from ZE, who here actually respects SBT? I ask, for I see no respect for him . I do see one miss given apology, but that it forgivable as it was given before we realized just how much an asshole he really is.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i think most people respect me by now but feel they can talk trash since they lost their fleet already and have nothing left to lose.

I think future fleets should be in considered when thinking of posting hate.

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

wolfprophet wrote:Well, look at Despot. He's the forum god and he has referred to people in far worse words. xD
Though honestly Tyrant, besides his little butt buddies from ZE, who here actually respects SBT? I ask, for I see no respect for him . I do see one miss given apology, but that it forgivable as it was given before we realized just how much an asshole he really is.
Sure he can give it as good or better as he gets. Anyone who does not respect him as a player is absolutely clueless. If he started something with Cadeous, it would be understandable. Cadeous is just butthurt because he has been thoroughly outclassed by a better player. Same thing I have seen and heard from immature players of different games all over the place.

Mods are the ones who are supposed to be the voice of reason. A smackdown is expected when someone gets out of line, not from regret over noobish game play.

Judging from Despot's comments, those who got it, deserved it.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

yeah i very much doubt Despot will make a post like that when i crash his fleet

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Sadbutrue wrote:yeah i very much doubt Despot will make a post like that IF i crash his fleet

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

there are no ifs in my mind