Faces Of Serios

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Caedous

Faces Of Serios

Post by Caedous »

Ok I saw wolfprophet suggest this a while ago but no one thought to make it a reality...I thought to myself why the hell not? So here it is the long awaited arrival of.......

FACES OF SERIOS!!!!!

Here is where you can feel free to post photos of yourself! Lets see the side of Serios that we don't usually see! The side behind the computer screen (or in front of depending on ur perspective :D )!

I'll start it off....

This was at my year 11 formal...had had a teensy bit to drink which will explain my stunned mullet face....and my messed up hair....well that was part of the costume actually...was supposed to be a viking....costume got too hot though so i took most of it off lol....anyways and the extremely good looking lady next to me is an exchange student from Germany ;).

Anyways go nuts guys and gals!!!!!!!!!!!
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

wolfprophet

Re: Faces Of Serios

Post by wolfprophet »

Haha.....I remember my favourite exchange student from Germany...she was literally the sweetest girl I have ever met in my life and probably ever will meet. She was one of those people who couldn't offend someone even if she was trying to and lit up a room the second she walked in. If someone was suicidally depressed, she could make them smile without even making an effort. Ah...Mikaela, you are much missed.

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Haha yeh that sound a bit like this girl too cept she spends most of her time laughing lol....she just laughs at anything lol no matter what it is she is always laughing!
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Alright people c'mon. Lets join in for the fun. :P Here's another pic of me and mah little baby.

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Lol, I love german exchange. My school just got a bunch from Dieburg last saturday and they're pretty cool. Heres me...
Thats right, I'm creepy, live with it :P

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

aha yeah thats right g live with it

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Well. It's a great wide consensus. We all love our German exchange girls. :P Germans in general are some pretty great people. I'd love to live there x_X Only visited once for a summer though. Got to stay in with a family during the last three weeks though as part of the travel program. :D

unit43

Post by unit43 »

More faces, and keep with the german girls theme too :D

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Lol yeh yeh GERMAN GIRLS!!! WOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mickylove1

Post by mickylove1 »

now do u get ur pic up in here :? :?