Faces Of Serios

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Sadbutrue

Re: Faces Of Serios

Post by Sadbutrue »

guns dont scare anyone... why be afraid of a quick and painless death. for a suicidal sob like you i would have to do something special

jadox

Post by jadox »

guys sorry to say that but ur idiots i had a gun pointed on my head 6 years ago and i remember always the scene i can tell u it was freakingly scary so plz dont say even with a gun i wont get afraid or guns dont afraid anyone, coz when u see the gun pointed ull be so scared that ull not be able to move...

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

dude he is hardcore... he eats bullets instead of cereal in the morning

jadox

Post by jadox »

loool... sorry man i forgot u were a prophet... can u walk on seas as well as avoiding bullets??

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Nope. It's called NOT BEING A PUSSY. When you can get over the fear of another person desiring to kill you for your money, or money he thinks you have, you're pretty set. After that you may have to deal with the fear of being alone and the fear of the unknown, but both of those are easily solvable by realizing life is an unknown and will always be full of unknowns. As for fear of being alone, do what I did before I met my last girlfriend. Lock yourself in your room during 90% of your free time and just be to yourself. Don't think about it or you'll feel lonely. As long as you can push the word out of your head, you can push the emotion out as well.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

your life sux

jadox

Post by jadox »

lol man i have the feeling that ur a teenager, ur comparing loosing ur GF with a guy puttin a gun in ur face?? lool.. i ve been left by many girls i have done so many times u will be very bad in the 2 cases, i can be a big pussy if being afraid of someone with a gun over my head means that i am, but ur a big idiot if u think that u wont be if someday ur in the same position unless u dont value ur life and u dont care about being alive or dead...

jadox

Post by jadox »

and sorry i m posting 2 times but when i m feeling bad the last thing i wanna do is lock myself up i have my friends who r here for me and i go out and live my life, and try to get over it.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

jadox wrote:lol man i have the feeling that ur a teenager, ur comparing loosing ur GF with a guy puttin a gun in ur face?? lool.. i ve been left by many girls i have done so many times u will be very bad in the 2 cases, i can be a big pussy if being afraid of someone with a gun over my head means that i am, but ur a big idiot if u think that u wont be if someday ur in the same position unless u dont value ur life and u dont care about being alive or dead...
I never once compared losing my girlfriend to having a gun in my face you twit. XD Some black guy by my Dad's apartment tried to mug us both on day when we got back from the grocery store. He grabbed me and put the gun to my head. I got out of it twisting away and kicking his knee cap, then grabbing for the gun and getting a finger wedged between the hammer and the body so he couldn't fire it, then my dad beat the living shit out him for a couple minutes till he gave up. :P

As for locking one's self away, I didn't say do it forever, now did I? Nor did I say to cut contact with the outside world, namely friends. I pretty much spent three years doing that, I hung out online chatting with my friends on Xfire and playing a ton of MMOs, then talking to them in the morning at school and at lunch. I just didn't pursue looking for a girlfriend or anything because quite frankly, most of the girls in this area are nasty whores. I have specific taste in women. ;) It's fine if they're a whore, but they should be one privately and for the one they love. Muahahahaha.

On a final note, Sad, Jadox, all you other douches...you can't call me emo anymore. I haven't whined once today and yesterday I had a bit of an emotional breakthrough....I got a call from a girl I haven't seen since I was 14. She was one of my exs. She had a nice long sob story to tell me about how essentially, she would have been better off staying with me at that young age instead of using me to get back at her ex(Whom, ironically happens to be able to be summed up as this : Imagine Edward Scissor Hands. Now, make him five foot tall, de-clawed and give him the IQ of a retarded lemming. Oh, and make him a cocaine snorting womanizer.) Anyways, she gave this nice two and a half hour long story about how he screwed up her life from there and finished it off with asking if I'd take her back after all these years now that we're adults. I told her...."NO YOU F**KING RETARDED SKANK. WHAT THE F**K WERE YOU THINKING WASTING MY TIME LIKE THIS?! YOU GOT EVERY BIT OF WHAT YOU DESERVED FOR BEING STUPID!" And then I laughed until she hung up and felt completely awesome because Karma came through for me. Then I realized....Karma has come through for me just about every time. xD So, I need to stop whining, or else it won't. All the previous times I was hurt, I was angry, not sad. Not even close to sad. Just...absolutely raged up for years. Now then, stop posting stuff not related to this topic. Jadox, don't be a pussy, post a pic. It's not like I'm going to come stab you in the middle of the night if I see your face. My knives are worth far more than you are afterall. :lol: You too Sad, c'mon. Join the fun. Your butt buddy Unit43 did.

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Sheesh wolf good on u mate!! See things are starting to get better already...as for being emo well that was so 20 posts ago....Seriously I wish that something like that would happen to me lol....maybe I don't have any Karma.....maybe u bought out the entire Karma store......And as for having guns put to their heads well fortunately I can say I've never had the pleasure but there is one guy I know who gets shot on a regular basis.......MASTER CHIEF!!!! :o :o :o

Oh and Sad nice hit btw ur probs sitting at home squished into a tiny chair that you outgrew when you dropped outta high school to play computer games, laughing ur ass off and jerking that tiny little fruit f***ing pin that u call a penis in celebration. All I can say is I at least have a real life with the friends that I can actually physically touch instead of the ones that I can PM........Wow u beat me at an online game! Wow big man absolutely gigantic man.....But seriously congrats on the hit mate I have to give you that cause I am grateful for one thing....You gave me a moon :mrgreen:
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual