Re: Faces Of Serios

Post by Liam_Jay »

Sadbutrue wrote:no the fruit is swrapped around my pee pee pee
that sounds utterly soul destroying

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Tyrant wrote:
wolfprophet wrote:Well, look at Despot. He's the forum god and he has referred to people in far worse words. xD
Though honestly Tyrant, besides his little butt buddies from ZE, who here actually respects SBT? I ask, for I see no respect for him . I do see one miss given apology, but that it forgivable as it was given before we realized just how much an asshole he really is.
Sure he can give it as good or better as he gets. Anyone who does not respect him as a player is absolutely clueless. If he started something with Cadeous, it would be understandable. Cadeous is just butthurt because he has been thoroughly outclassed by a better player. Same thing I have seen and heard from immature players of different games all over the place.

Mods are the ones who are supposed to be the voice of reason. A smackdown is expected when someone gets out of line, not from regret over noobish game play.

Judging from Despot's comments, those who got it, deserved it.
Mad butthurt mate just because I'm a mod doesn't mean that I am not allowed to express my opinion in my way. I absolutely don't care whether he destroyed my fleet....like I said in the other post ITS AN ONLINE GAME!!!! Maybe for those who have no life (like you....) it makes some sort of difference in their sad and pathetic exsistance. You preach to me about reading the entire post b4 making a stupid comment if u actually read what I wrote I actually said that I didn't care so maybe u should take your own advice BUDDY....
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

Caedous wrote:
Tyrant wrote:
wolfprophet wrote:Well, look at Despot. He's the forum god and he has referred to people in far worse words. xD
Though honestly Tyrant, besides his little butt buddies from ZE, who here actually respects SBT? I ask, for I see no respect for him . I do see one miss given apology, but that it forgivable as it was given before we realized just how much an asshole he really is.
Sure he can give it as good or better as he gets. Anyone who does not respect him as a player is absolutely clueless. If he started something with Cadeous, it would be understandable. Cadeous is just butthurt because he has been thoroughly outclassed by a better player. Same thing I have seen and heard from immature players of different games all over the place.

Mods are the ones who are supposed to be the voice of reason. A smackdown is expected when someone gets out of line, not from regret over noobish game play.

Judging from Despot's comments, those who got it, deserved it.
Mad butthurt mate just because I'm a mod doesn't mean that I am not allowed to express my opinion in my way. I absolutely don't care whether he destroyed my fleet....like I said in the other post ITS AN ONLINE GAME!!!! Maybe for those who have no life (like you....) it makes some sort of difference in their sad and pathetic exsistance. You preach to me about reading the entire post b4 making a stupid comment if u actually read what I wrote I actually said that I didn't care so maybe u should take your own advice BUDDY....
Being that you are an Arsenal fan like myself, I will give it a pass.

Glasgow Rangers? :O

I will go the Celtic myself though. So we still have our differences.

Oh yeah. And this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22JIgpBVcF4

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

WOOOOOHOOOOOO CELTIC #1 OOOH YEAH AND THE COW GOES MOOOO

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

wolfprophet wrote:Well, look at Despot. He's the forum god and he has referred to people in far worse words.
If I have used far worse words, they will have been earned. It only ever happens if someone is stupid enough to take the conversation to that level.

Moderators are players too, and have every right to express our opinions just as any other player does. We have to be sure to keep our posts and actions as moderators fair, unbiased and seperate from our experience as players. That's why when I do have to post as a mod, I make the seperation quite clear and distinct.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Which if I may add I attempted to do but may have not necessarily done it entirely well alright?
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual