Kitteh room 4 teh kittehz

Feel free to talk about anything here.
jadox

Re: Kitteh room 4 teh kittehz

Post by jadox »

hahayy good reply there, dont worry i dont feel left out at all i was just really impressed by the philosophical question that u raised( what is fun? :P ). and i narrated it to let all the players get involved in this highly important question :D

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

i cant help but feel you guys are biased

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

Which highly important question was that?

Because if you look what started off this conversation was the fact i rated tyrants attempt at intimidation.

By the way i give you a 2 for trying to copy my style and zero for the sarcasm, Its wasted as you have no point but will give you a star for trying.

Well Done you :mrgreen:

jadox

Post by jadox »

im not attackin anyone in my comment so i cant be biased (i'm not an english speaker in RL so im responding the way i understood the word biased) and psychobunny 10x for givin me grades, i will try to ameliorate my comments next time, and i was not at all trying to steal ur style(i really donno what it is by the way)

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

jadox wrote:im not attackin anyone in my comment so i cant be biased (i'm not an english speaker in RL so im responding the way i understood the word biased) and psychobunny 10x for givin me grades, i will try to ameliorate my comments next time, and i was not at all trying to steal ur style(i really donno what it is by the way)

bottled it

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

PsychoBunny wrote:Which highly important question was that?

Because if you look what started off this conversation was the fact i rated tyrants attempt at intimidation.

By the way i give you a 2 for trying to copy my style and zero for the sarcasm, Its wasted as you have no point but will give you a star for trying.

Well Done you :mrgreen:
LOL, I don't know that anyone can get all that intimidated by the MIGHTY, MIGHTY pixelated ships of Serios.

This was a response to one of the many half-joking PMs I have exchanged with the Cat.

Oh and I've seen THE Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog.

I will let you know I wield THE Holy Hand Grenade.

I am NOT afraid to use it. :lol:

So mind your Ps & Qs. :twisted:

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

But can you count to 3 ?

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

ONE! TWO!....FIVE!

Also, they talked about it for at least 3 hours. xD Someone can't read time stamps.

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »