The end is nigh!

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

The end is nigh!

Post by Despot »

And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, Ill say it clear,
Ill state my case, of which Im certain.

Ive lived a life thats full.
Ive traveled each and evry highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, Ive had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, Im sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall;
And did it my way.

Ive loved, Ive laughed and cried.
Ive had my fill; my share of losing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that;
And may I say - not in a shy way,
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way.

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows -
And did it my way!

Well folks, this is pretty much it. The battle draws to a close. Some have fallen by the wayside. Some fight on until the very end, with everything they can throw into orbit. To those about to die, we salute you.

It's been fun. I've enjoyed every single moment of every single aspect of the game. And it's all because of you. Yes you. It's the players that make the game. No matter how you have played, how you have acted, you were there. You were a part of it. Thank you, and I look forward to playing with you again in future. To those who stood against me, it is an honour to have faced you in battle. Perhaps next time round we will call each other comrade. Perhaps our battles shall continue into the next round. Perhaps I'll shut up and go to sleep. LMAO. Maybe not.

I don't know whether I will have to keep the name. My intention is to go by a different name within the game next round. I'll probably announce it fairly soon into the game. I have a particular style of name that I would like to use next time round. If I have the option, I'll go for it. If not, then I'll have to continue my despotism. Ho hum. Whatever the case, I'm sure if I do change my name and anyone tries to imitate me using Despot as a game name when it becomes free, the difference will be quite obvious. My style is writing is quite unique, so you'll know the real me when you see it.

Anway, I'll be here. And there.

Anyone that wants to join my alliance next time round, let me know in this thread please, and if you are willing to pledge your loyalty to the Alliance in the same way all other members including myself will be, if you have shown you can represent the Alliance in terms of both gameplay and public posts, then I will consider your application. If successful, you will receive a pm telling you which alliance to apply to when it is formed.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

RavinPagan

Re: The end is nigh!

Post by RavinPagan »

HAHA LOVE IT :lol:

Well you can count me in ;) I've really enjoyed playing this round met some fantastic people and 27 different type of a hole but its been fun roll on round 2 :D
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Say goodbye to all of this, and............heeeeeeeellllllllllooooooooo........to ob-live-ion.

For 3 hours, at least :lol:

Battalion

Post by Battalion »

Sure, I'd like to join

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

I'd love to join ur alliance despot it would be an honour to serve with you :D
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

lol send an application

Despot

Post by Despot »

Thanks guys, it's appreciated. We are playing as Messed Up Care Bears as we are all feeling nice and cuddly this time round.

I can't allow the Alliance to grow too large in comparison to the number of players, so for now I am only admitting previous Siva members, with one or two exceptions that had already expressed an interest. As the number of players rises, I will be able to start accepting some of the other applicants.

Sorry to keep you waiting, but I need to keep our numbers reasonable in comparison to the rest of the universe.

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Sent an application umm. and does that mean me when u say those that had previously expressed intrest? Cuz i did towards the end of last round but u sed nah cuz it was really close to the end of the round :D
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Despot

Post by Despot »

I know, and I have you in mind as our next recruit. I mean PackRat for example, who discussed joining this time round, in the middle of the last round, but remained outside of Siva to continue sparring with us.

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Nah thats cool i understand totally...I didn't mean to seem pushy I was just a little curious thats all Lol :mrgreen: