Favourite Football(Soccer) Teams

Feel free to talk about anything here.
wolfprophet

Re: Favourite Football(Soccer) Teams

Post by wolfprophet »

I was busting balls :D I'm in that kind of mood tonight.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Hockey can be rather vicious. My first PE teacher at senior school had been a member of the National team, and taught us how to play properly. Well, efficiently. I wouldn't term aiming the ball at your opponents kneecaps to both remove an opposing team member, and gain a penalty shot for doing it "proper" game play. But very effective ;)
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Lol thats like my soccer coach one year told me that if we were losing and there was no hope of winning we shuld go out and make peoples shins bleed
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

no american can say soccer is crap its more exiciting than most of your favorite sport (NON CONTACT SPORTS)

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Yeh true dat baseball is so f***ing boring! And another thing I wanna know ho soccer is not class as a contact sport you get more injuries from playing soccer than any other sport
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Caedous wrote:Yeh true dat baseball is so f***ing boring! And another thing I wanna know ho soccer is not class as a contact sport you get more injuries from playing soccer than any other sport

thats because there all on the femine side lol

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Caedous wrote:Yeh true dat baseball is so f***ing boring! And another thing I wanna know ho soccer is not class as a contact sport you get more injuries from playing soccer than any other sport
Baseball is boring as watching paint dry unless you're actually playing it.
Also, I beg to differ on getting more injuries than any other sport. I suppose if you tally every little bruise up, but I think is far worse:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz9njKh5CLw

Anomsilie

Post by Anomsilie »

More of a baseball and hockey guy myself. Though it looks like soccer is making a come back in the states. They are actually including it in our sports websites and sports networks now :o

I guess it isn't exclusively for 4th graders anymore.

I wouldn't mind watching it if they played it on the basic network stations. I just don't want to pay extra for "Fox Soccer".

I hear America has a team... I jus' don't know who the hell they are.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Just before America hosted the World Cup, England played a friendly against you. Much to our utter humiliation, not only did we lose, one of the goals was scored by the singer out of "The Spin Doctors". Ouch.

Baseball is a classic masculinisation. It's rounders, except the girls don't need a bigger bat, and the catchers don't wear armour. Or gloves. Pigtails, sometimes ;)

Must be that Dvergar blood.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.