New Player As Well

Feel free to talk about anything here.
KingWill

Re: New Player As Well

Post by KingWill »

ya see Anom. a good amount of these forumgoers are brits from what i understand.

To put in a tech sense it's kinda like this. They speak English 1.0, if you're like me (American), we have upgraded and speak American English 2.0
WTF mate. . . I ain't a red coat!

http://s7.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=122728

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Anomsilie wrote:For the imaginatively challenged...

Lo' = Hello
folks = People
o/ = An emoticon waving

emoticons are computer created icons representing an emotion or action just incase you lost that too

Hope that helps.

:lol: :lol: =))=)):))

Anomsilie

Post by Anomsilie »

KingWill wrote:ya see Anom. a good amount of these forumgoers are brits from what i understand.

To put in a tech sense it's kinda like this. They speak English 1.0, if you're like me (American), we have upgraded and speak American English 2.0
Haha rock on.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

KingWill wrote:ya see Anom. a good amount of these forumgoers are brits from what i understand.

This is the problem with uncertified "upgrades". Your download seems to have contained a virus, resulting in a debased form, although it is still recognisable for the most part. At least the Canucks and Aussies had a decent AV system, eh!
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Anomsilie wrote: I really do look forward to putting some holes in your hulls thought =D

Fortunately, technology provides the answer to this :

Recycler
As space battles became larger and more fierce, the resultant debris fields became too large to gather safely by conventional means. Normal transporters could not get close enough without receiving substantial damage. A solution was developed to this problem. The Recycler.
Thanks to the new shields and specially built equipment to gather wreckage, gathering debris no longer presented a danger.

Anomsilie

Post by Anomsilie »

Despot wrote:
Anomsilie wrote: I really do look forward to putting some holes in your hulls thought =D

Fortunately, technology provides the answer to this :

Recycler
As space battles became larger and more fierce, the resultant debris fields became too large to gather safely by conventional means. Normal transporters could not get close enough without receiving substantial damage. A solution was developed to this problem. The Recycler.
Thanks to the new shields and specially built equipment to gather wreckage, gathering debris no longer presented a danger.
Yes, you've officially confused me. =P

Though this recycler sounds nifty.

Despot

Post by Despot »

Recyclers are used to collect the debris when fleets are destroyed so the resources can be recovered and used. You were looking forward to putting holes in our hulls. My joke was that the risk of this would be from debris from your fleet, but because of the shielding on recyclers, this would not be a problem.

Don't worry, it is a rather vague and obscure joke with people that destroy fleets in mind as a target audience. A lot of the time, people just don't get my humour. Or even notice it, to be fair. Some less than others, as you have already commented on ;)

Anomsilie

Post by Anomsilie »

Aha! I gotcha now.