Any Girls On Here?

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Sadbutrue

Re: Any Girls On Here?

Post by Sadbutrue »

well there is a difference between arrogance and confidence.

arrogant people underestimate their opponents and overestimate their own abilities.

the problem is that if i make a mistake and slip up... is there anyone that would capitalize? this is what makes me different then most players. i will capitalize on the smallest mistake just like my first hit on zarkov. to do this safely and to minimize the risk to myself i do my best to account for all the variable and possibilities. this includes gathering information, creating player mental profiles and playing abilities.

I am an ass on this forum. I chose to be an ass. I have played this role from the start hoping to get some heated competition and to make it challenging for myself. Also to draw attention from my allies who are making their way up :D

The true mark of a n00b is not making mistakes or being ignorant, it's blaming everyone else for your mistakes and ignorance.

I suggest you read Sun Tzu since i use his teachings to conduct war.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Hmm. I have read the Art of War six times in as many years. I may have to read it again for I seem to be failing to grok it in fullness and rightfully. :D

And yes, when you make a mistake, Someone will wish to capitalize on it. Because the eyes of the world are upon you. The real question is, will they have the power to do so? At this stage, I know of no one who can match your weapons, shield and armour tech since you're using the upgrades. Though, I will try my best. ;) research can turn the outcome

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

you are all in full ladywear for this arent you boys ?!?!?

This is testostorone free thread...... bitchy n catty ok masculine no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Qhbdijv5Y&NR=1

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

PsychoBunny wrote:you are all in full ladywear for this arent you boys ?!?!?

This is testostorone free thread...... bitchy n catty ok masculine no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Qhbdijv5Y&NR=1
this thread was hijacked

also despot has much higher WSA

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

No shit .....you still gotta be inna dress though if your not already of the female persuation ;)

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

can i get in your dress?

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

Sheeesh i gotta do everything

right Bunnies old dress's are hanging over there for you boys too lazy to get yr own ..... so no bitchin bout any stains :lol:

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Sadbutrue wrote: lol obviously we never met. its ok... after my lessons you will either learn to play or quit and i wont have to listen to your ignorance. My attitude has not changed since i started this game and i was not so high ranked then.

unlike you i dont talk trash. i dont lie and i dont try to impress anyone here. I am here to dominate i have enough friends. talk is cheap but i deliver

I would bang a fruit any day over what ever trash you bring home
LOL I don't talk trash I never once said that I could beat you in this game did I? I have never lied on anything I've said on this forum.....And I don't need to impress anyone here because unlike you I actually have a life and friends outside of the game...whether or not my posts attract supporters is none of my concern.....which brings me to my main point again which is something you obviously fail to see......To me any response you could make is funny! You can't ever come up with a comeback that won't make me laugh because ur so obviously a loser! And seriously man, no one thinks your cool for banging fruit.....your mum might tell you its ok but seriously you have a PROBLEM!!!!!! Oh and obviously you haven't seen the 'trash' that I bring home....If you did maybe you wouldn't be calling the smart, beautiful WOMEN (not fruit) that I bring home 'trash'....Fruitboy.....
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

You better be in a dress mr

jadox

Post by jadox »

lol testosterone is flewing on this topic:)