Feel free to talk about anything here.
Sadbutrue

Re: Any Girls On Here?

Post by Sadbutrue »

i guess its subjective

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

PFFT Dingos and Vegemite LOL! Thats the best you can come up with! Again vegemite is for eating not for f***ing and I don't think I have ever associated with a mutt before....I mean my first ex-girlfriend comes close but still......At least she was something......Oh and its nice to see you got some back up huh? Couldn't handle me yourself huh fruitboy? Need a little crony to agree with everything you say? Wow your even mor pathetic and sad than I though.....
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Caedous wrote:PFFT Dingos and Vegemite LOL! Thats the best you can come up with! Again vegemite is for eating not for f***ing and I don't think I have ever associated with a mutt before....I mean my first ex-girlfriend comes close but still......At least she was something......Oh and its nice to see you got some back up huh? Couldn't handle me yourself huh fruitboy? Need a little crony to agree with everything you say? Wow your even mor pathetic and sad than I though.....
Caedous, didn't you tell us not long ago you woke up semi-sober with a girl who looked like Emma Watson? Imagine, you could have had an uglier girl. And perhaps if that's happened before....HAVE had an uglier girl. Not that I'm siding with SBT and company, but I'm pointing out a painful possibility. xD

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

THATS WIT A FOT

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

wolfprophet wrote:
Caedous wrote:PFFT Dingos and Vegemite LOL! Thats the best you can come up with! Again vegemite is for eating not for f***ing and I don't think I have ever associated with a mutt before....I mean my first ex-girlfriend comes close but still......At least she was something......Oh and its nice to see you got some back up huh? Couldn't handle me yourself huh fruitboy? Need a little crony to agree with everything you say? Wow your even mor pathetic and sad than I though.....
Caedous, didn't you tell us not long ago you woke up semi-sober with a girl who looked like Emma Watson? Imagine, you could have had an uglier girl. And perhaps if that's happened before....HAVE had an uglier girl. Not that I'm siding with SBT and company, but I'm pointing out a painful possibility. xD
Dude yeh I'm not saying that I haven't been with 'ugly' girls (by my friends standards)....just not mutts (maybe up in the northern hemisphere it has a different meaning?)......but you know as they say the more you drink the harder it gets to tell the difference between good looking and 'ugly' chicks....God I'm glad I don't remember many of those ocassions.....But then again I can't remember some of the really good ones either.....
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

Caedous wrote:
wolfprophet wrote:
Dude yeh I'm not saying that I haven't been with 'ugly' girls (by my friends standards)....just not mutts (maybe up in the northern hemisphere it has a different meaning?)......but you know as they say the more you drink the harder it gets to tell the difference between good looking and 'ugly' chicks....God I'm glad I don't remember many of those ocassions.....But then again I can't remember some of the really good ones either.....
LOL, while everyone else is having a crack, you are busy trying to defend yourself.

Little hint. The joke is on you buddy.

Play along and have some fun and you may not seem so pathetic.

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

[quote="Tyrant] LOL, while everyone else is having a crack, you are busy trying to defend yourself.

Little hint. The joke is on you buddy.

Play along and have some fun and you may not seem so pathetic.[/quote]

Whatever :roll: .......

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

Caedous wrote:[
Or take your toys and go home. I don't care.

Just make sure Psycho Bunny touches up your make before you do.

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

I ain't going nowhere! My toys are staying right where they are! And I don't need someone to do my makeup I can do it myself! I'm a big boy now :D

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

Man emma do dar fruit and vegimite least you all had something to knock one off too and thats prob the closest im gonna get to girle chat in this place place

Im off for a few and am looking shit hot as a jack the ripper vic so boys play nice happy samhain everyone