Any Girls On Here?

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Sadbutrue

Re: Any Girls On Here?

Post by Sadbutrue »

Caedous wrote:
Sadbutrue wrote: lol obviously we never met. its ok... after my lessons you will either learn to play or quit and i wont have to listen to your ignorance. My attitude has not changed since i started this game and i was not so high ranked then.

unlike you i dont talk trash. i dont lie and i dont try to impress anyone here. I am here to dominate i have enough friends. talk is cheap but i deliver

I would bang a fruit any day over what ever trash you bring home
LOL I don't talk trash I never once said that I could beat you in this game did I? I have never lied on anything I've said on this forum.....And I don't need to impress anyone here because unlike you I actually have a life and friends outside of the game...whether or not my posts attract supporters is none of my concern.....which brings me to my main point again which is something you obviously fail to see......To me any response you could make is funny! You can't ever come up with a comeback that won't make me laugh because ur so obviously a loser! And seriously man, no one thinks your cool for banging fruit.....your mum might tell you its ok but seriously you have a PROBLEM!!!!!! Oh and obviously you haven't seen the 'trash' that I bring home....If you did maybe you wouldn't be calling the smart, beautiful WOMEN (not fruit) that I bring home 'trash'....Fruitboy.....

BWHAHAHA

the funny one is you buddy. i doubt any woman that would talk to you can be classified as smart.

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

Your only saying that cause pieces of fruit never say no and when you talk to them they don't judge you as a loser like every other girl you have ever tried talking to.....Even the mentally retarded ones want nothing to do with you.....
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

have you seen the curves on most fruits?

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

JESUS CHRIST FRUIT IS FOR EATING NOT F***ING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR TINY LITTLE EXCUSE FOR A BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!
"Marines..... They're the best of the best, but they're only human" -Halo CE Manual

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

come on you dont find this hot?

Caedous

Post by Caedous »

No in fact its quite distrubing that you would put even your tiny pin in that thing....But its amusing to me that you do all the same.....

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

reminds me of your mother

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

Caedous wrote:No in fact its quite distrubing that you would put even your tiny pin in that thing....But its amusing to me that you do all the same.....
I guess only the cool people from Australia know about it and they won't tell.

Maybe this is more your speed. VEGEMITE! Now is that SEXAY or what?

Sadbutrue

Post by Sadbutrue »

so intolerant... its cleaner then sticking the mutts that are desperate enough to follow you home

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

Sadbutrue wrote:so intolerant... its cleaner then sticking the mutts that are desperate enough to follow you home
Actually in Australia, they are Dingos.

I am sure some very attractive Dingos follow him home.