Feel free to talk about anything here.
PsychoBunny

Re: Any Girls On Here?

Post by PsychoBunny »

true :lol:

koss

Post by koss »

ouch despot :P thats gotta hurt his pride that even you think he has a small brain
''The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave . . . If we were base enough to desire it. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged so we wait....until they break.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Not really.

He, at least, is smart enough to recognise a "joke". :o
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

koss

Post by koss »

Despot wrote:Not really.

He, at least, is smart enough to recognise a "joke". :o
thing is.....im not joking when i say hes got a small brain its about the size of a walnut on a stick
''The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave . . . If we were base enough to desire it. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged so we wait....until they break.

Cheshire Cat

Post by Cheshire Cat »

Wow... I could make so many cat jokes here... but it's just too easy... and I'm a moderator...
,,,^o.o^,,,

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

So? Good moderators, like good people, don't take things overly serious as much as possible, after all. When things get serious in Serios, they need to be super duper seriaaaallll.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

You are also a user, and can still post anything that is within acceptable standards for the community. You only need to be more formal and strait laced when you are posting "Officially".
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Gator

Post by Gator »

8-)
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

unit43

Post by unit43 »

Like when he moderates that spam? ^^^ :D