Tell me a joke

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Gator

Re: Tell me a joke

Post by Gator »

For you Wolf,
"Adult male alligators are typically 11.2 to 14.5 ft (3.4 to 4.4 m) in length, while adult females average 8.2 to 9.8 ft (2.5 to 3.0 m). One Florida alligator allegedly reached a length of 19 feet 2 inches (5.84 m)." Quoted from the encyclopedia.

I know that I'm going to get some crap from you Aussies about your crocs... But until you name your self "Croc" on the game, I don't want to hear it! :)
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Foster Get Some Austraillian in ya

Ryurik

Post by Ryurik »

Gator wrote:For you Wolf,
"Adult male alligators are typically 11.2 to 14.5 ft (3.4 to 4.4 m) in length, while adult females average 8.2 to 9.8 ft (2.5 to 3.0 m). One Florida alligator allegedly reached a length of 19 feet 2 inches (5.84 m)." Quoted from the encyclopedia.

I know that I'm going to get some crap from you Aussies about your crocs... But until you name your self "Croc" on the game, I don't want to hear it! :)
Changing name to Croc! Crickey!
May your God save you from the wrath of the Norseman!
Arm yourself! For I come with one of them Lasers (Imma Firin It) thingies in hand to lead you to Valhalla!

Gator

Post by Gator »

Ryurik wrote:
Gator wrote:For you Wolf,

Changing name to Croc! Crickey!
By the way... I was thinking of you when I wrote that. Thanks to the Crocodile hunter, us Floridians realized that our "gators" were only a cousin to the baddest MF out there!
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Roflmao. Steve Irwin....He should have stuck to land.

Gator

Post by Gator »

"It sucks that the Crocodile Hunter died, though. He was so happy. He was like a child in his enthusiasm for animals. But in a good way and not in a creepy-Michael-Jackson-way. We should all be so lucky as to die doing what we love. This would be like if Michael Jordan died right after dunking the winning basket. Or if Tom Cruise choked to death on a pen!s."

PsychoBunny

Post by PsychoBunny »

LMAO yup steve erwin rules he was a great bloke

Gator

Post by Gator »

It got crowded in heaven so, for one day and one day only, it was decided to only accept people who had a really bad day on the day they died.

St. Peter was standing at the pearly gates and said to the first man, "Tell me about the day you died." The man said, "Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn't find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, of which I died from."

St. Peter couldn't deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let the man in. He then asked the next man in line about the day he died. "Well, sir, it was awful," said the second man. "I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I managed to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!"

St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job. "Tell me about the day you died?” he said to the third man in line. "OK, picture this; I'm naked, hiding inside a refrigerator...."

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Lol ive heard this joke :lol: funny though :lol:

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

LOL never heard that joke